PDA

View Full Version : News: Nicole Bass Hospitalized, Chyna, Maven

W-OLF
02-26-2006, 02:43 PM
News: Nicole Bass Hospitalized, Chyna, Maven
By Daniel Pena

# 02/25/2006 - Howard Stern reported on his radio show yesterday that Nicole Bass is back in the hospital due to steroid influenced pancreatitis.

# A VH-1 reality show called "Surreal Life Fame Game" will start airing this September. Joanie "Chyna" Laurer will be appearing on the show along with other former cast members of the series. Laurer will also be appearing on "VH1 Presents: 25 Greatest Celebreality Moments" as she discusses the "Surreal Life" and her past personal problems.

# Maven Huffman was seen sitting in the audience during the Thursday night telecast of "Dancing with the Stars."

sources - PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer
Omen already had the Chyna thing up though but if you didnt see it .

dutigaf
02-26-2006, 08:14 PM
no surprise on nicole bass...... she's a man baby!!

OMEN
02-26-2006, 10:48 PM
I wonder what Nicole Bass looked like before she started taking all the steroids?I don't think that she is going to be the only one of the ex-wwe stars to have health problrms that are steroid related...It is pretty obvious that during the 1980's and 90's a great many wrestlers were on steroids,That was the way that they seemed to like theirs superstars back then.

dutigaf
02-27-2006, 03:01 AM
hey bro i can help you there, way back when i was a young dutigaf there was this huge fat girl that was getting into pwer lifting and then as she trimmed down some did some bikini modeling for plus size women from there she went to muscle and fitness modeling in the late 80's and actually looked like a nice big farmgirl. then she went to bodybuilding and found steroids and clenbuterol(sp) this is when her voice changed and she grew that penis thing...... and there you have it. will see if i can find you some really old pics you wont even believe its her.