PDA

View Full Version : Proof of OWCs Stunner and Angies lies!

LionDen
11-05-2006, 01:47 AM
As you all know, i bought Stunners and Angies vbulletin off them to use on here and you all know the drama that unfolded after they took it away again when i banned everyone for certain reasons that has nothing to do with this.

Angie made a deal with me for them to get the vbulletin back in a 2 week period while i get a new one for uow but the next day they renigged on me and took it and screwed me over and still have not paid me.

Well, i have proof of the lies they are capable of and the story they are telling people.

Let this be the proof that i am not the bad guy here.

Now, some people believe it to be Angie talking, some think it is Stunner, to me it doesn't matter, they are as bad as each other.

I paid for the re- licensing in May to purchase that vbulletin since Stunner Entertainment forum died.
They have not paid me back for that.

Funny thing is, I have an enormous amount of proof to prove what he says wrong and that I bought the forum off them, including Paypal, receipts for bought things for the forum while i owned it and many many other things, not to mention alot of members on here and OWC know I bought the vb from them (considering Stunner and Ang were members here and talked about it all the time) I am also sure it is posted around the forum to. I honestly did not think he/she could be this stupid.

The second paragraph.

Thankyou.

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5114/stunnerslienv9.jpg

Megan
11-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Wait so why did Stunner get exactly banned no one ever told me?

LionDen
11-05-2006, 03:44 AM
He and Angie decided to screw me, UOW and its members over and that also includes PWS, Ryan Clark, me again and its members over.

Jake
11-05-2006, 04:51 AM
This aint right...

The Rock
11-05-2006, 06:09 AM
LMAO, Stunner banned himself from his own forum, LOL!

LionDen
11-05-2006, 06:38 AM
Oh but Edge, i got the blame in a cryptic way by them many times for their forum getting restarted, they couldn't show to be in the wrong? Could they? More lies to get people away from UOW and to them.

That Rob
11-05-2006, 08:03 AM
shit how much have i missed since i';ve been gone?

Still if they owe you money they should just pay u, if not take their ases to court

da-cena-fan
11-05-2006, 08:48 AM
to be frank, i didnt understand a word of LD or other ppl. i just cant understand all these legal matters. all i can say is that whoever is the bad man in here, FU!!

Rated X
11-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Well Stunner always has been a loser and a dumbass. And seeing his site now, it sucks.

creatureofthenights
11-06-2006, 04:29 AM
hey lion den sorry i havent been on muh and havent posted but what the hell is going on here can you pm me and tell me what i have missed

Kellie
11-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Stunner trying to hide the truth

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5913/stunnerwm9.jpg

Nice edit job

LionDen
11-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Proving his guit even more and he also deleted the first post saying how he banned himself, this is probably because he told a few people he was hacked.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129135&highlight=stunner

The link people, please notice the dates of the edit, to the date the post was made, to the date i made this thread. Morons

Lost Soul
11-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Stunner is a complete moron. He should just pay lion and get it over with. Sorry for everything that happened during this fiasco which included me...