PDA

View Full Version : The Aborted Child....

DeadWolf
02-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Muhd's Story:

19/8/88: A teenage girl that had pre-marital sex with her boyfriend ended up pregnant. Her boyfriend dumped her. Due to peer pressure and constant nagging by family members, she aborted her unborn baby.

Since then, she had been getting nightmares of her unborn baby haunting her. Her mother got a temple medium to appease the spirit, but warned her that it would haunt her again very soon.

1/8/94: She did not have anymore nightmares after the medium's visit. She is currently an architect and life has been normal, until now.

17/8/94: She awoke from her sleep with a cold sweat. She had just dreamt of her aborted baby, except its now a 6 year old. IT said to her,

"YOU DID'T WANT ME! I COULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE!! YOU KILLED ME! YOU AND THAT MAN! I WANT YOU BOTH WITH ME!!!

She was frightened, confused and restless. She did not sleep, eat, bathe. She kooks very dirty with saliva dripping from her mouth. She would just stare at the ceiling, mumbling words. Sometimes, she would shout vulgarities and cursing about.

19/8/94: Her body was almost lifeless. Before she died, she could finally talk and told me her story. After that, she shouted,

"I'M COMING!! WE CAN NOW BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!! MUMMY, DADDY AND YOU!!

She repeated this for a few minutes before she droped dead.

Soon after she had died, i got news that her ex-boyfriend died in a freak accident on the same day!

How do I know this story?....I was her brother....

Sunshine Acid
02-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Hahaha this sounds like a story the catholic church would tell in their anti abortion campaign. "This is what happens when you have premarital sex...mmmkay...abortion is evil!!"