PDA

View Full Version : Pc..

DeadWolf
02-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Nor's Story:

This happened just days ago when a friend " D " came over to my place and stayed for a few days. It was late night when I really felt so tired and my eyes were half closed, but for my guest sake who couldn't sleep, I tried to stay awake. I was lying on my cozy queen bed when she told me to sleep as I was really tired. So before I slept, I told her these; "Make yourself at home, if you want drink, go get it in the kitchen, if you bored and really need something to do, either switch on the tele or surf the net, or whatever ..."

So I slept without concerning what she was doing. Suddenly, while I was sleeping, I was awaken by an object that felt on me. I looked and saw a human-like figure. I was shocked, thought it was not " D " and something not human. As I was about to switch on table lamp, the figure voice out " Sorry... Sorry... I didn't do it purpose!". So it was her after all. I told her it was already late. Why not sleep and stop bothering other sleepy head. She then laid herself beside me but she didn't stop bothering me. She was so closed to me that she was against me. I felt so stuffy and told her off. I asked her what's wrong with her and why she's not sleeping. She never answer my question instead she replied " Sorry... Sorry... can I exchanged place with you PLEASE?". I didn't have time to argue as it was in the middle of the night, so I exchanged places with her.

The next morning, I woke up and found out that my PC was not shut down and the net was still connected. Lucky for me, I was using cable. When " D " woke up, I asked her why she didn't switch off the PC. She was " Errr ... errr ... " and she continued "Remember yesterday, when I bumped onto you, changed places and its the same reason why I didn't switch off the PC." "So what is your good reason?" I asked.

So her stories goes like this : Last night, she surfed as well as chatting. She click onto my channel bar and found channel like hantu.net, sfogs.com and other more. She opend all of them which open loads of windows. She went to hantu.net found nothing interesting, so she went to sfogs.com and read some stories. Later, she went chat channel to check out for her private messages but leave the windows open. As she was writing some of phone numbers down that was given to her by the other chatters, suddenly she heard a deep man voice hissing "Psss...psss...psss..." (I am sure you people know how the sound when someone is calling you ). But she ignored it, thought it was me so she keep writing but the voice continued. She looked around and there was nothing. Suddenly to her surprised, she heard a repeated knock on the computer screen. That was when she instinctly jumped up from the seat untill she was thrown to the bed that she knocked onto me. She had no doubt that the knocks was from the computer as she saw it trembling. At that moment too, she heard a very silent evil laugh. She never dare to get back to the computer so it was left on the whole night.

I didn't believe her at first and never want to believe her cause that was my computer she was refering to, but she kept swearing and swearing that it was true! She then asked me whether i did see any site opened while I was shutting the computer. There was none, but I knew that the net was still connected as the connection logo on the bottom still exist. "No, I never closed it neither…" She answered back. It couldn't be anyone from the house cause I always locked my room door. I started to believe her bit by bit but of course still in doubt cause I never experience it before. Sometimes, I even felt really heavy at heart to use my own computer.

(Don't worry, "D" has no affiliation with D-WOLF lol :rolleyes: )