PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith Blasts Her 'Evil' Mother

Black Widow
11-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Anna Nicole Smith Blasts Her 'Evil' Mother
For making stupid allegations...

During her recent interview with Entertainment Tonight Anna Nicole Smith blasted her estranged mother for making allegations about the nature of her 20 year old son’s sudden death.

Anna Nicole was in the Bahamas after just giving birth to her baby daughter Dannilyn when her son Daniel Wayne suddenly died.

After two post mortems toxicology tests revealed that Daniel Wayne had died from a cocktail of drugs in his system.

Soon after Daniel’s death, his grandmother, Virgie Arthur insisted that there was something fishy about the nature of his death and even went so far to allege that Anna Nicole’s partner Howard K Stern may have had something to do with it.

During her interview, an emotional Anna Nicole said of her mother: "How dare you, how dare you... I see her on Cnn telling everybody that I killed my son or Howard killed my son.

"She kept trying to say that I had all these drugs; I had to give them to him because he didn't do drugs and he didn't do this and he didn't do that.

"How does she know; she didn't know my son".

"She hasn't seen my son since he was probably about five years old; she doesn't know him, she doesn't know me. For her to go out there and make these ridiculous statements about me killing my son or Howard killing my son, who does she think she is?"

"When I saw her on Cnn and I saw how evil she was and how evil she looked... bring it on, Mom, Mommie Dearest, bring it on".

Talk about a dysfunctional family.

from entertainmentwise