hbk=god
03-01-2006, 09:56 AM
he lost it in a match against hhh.

bralller
03-01-2006, 01:11 PM
thanks for telling me.

Stunner
03-01-2006, 01:12 PM
He did? And here I thought it was because Austin wanted to see Kanes face and basically forced him to take it off as he destroyed RVD in future matches.

mcicp18
03-17-2006, 04:50 PM
when hhh took it off kane coveree his face with his hands then ran into the back so you didnt actually see it

Deadman_2004
03-26-2006, 02:30 AM
No, Kane lost a match for the Heavyweight Title which stated that if he lost he would have to take off his mask.

So this began his run of evil, basically. Can't remember what date RAW it was.

oktobeme
03-26-2006, 02:55 AM
It was a mistake to take off mask imo. Liked him better with it.

The Hammer
03-31-2006, 05:49 AM
Why does everyone say that. It makes no sense he is the same person with or without the mask. I like him better now that all the other crap gimmick what not. Shows his true character abilities.

bad_meetz_evil
03-31-2006, 03:12 PM
He actually removed his mask on a show on Raw, a tag match with RVD, Vs HHH, and I forgot who also. Eric Bischoff said, that if he looses, he'll remove his mask. He removed his mask, then choked slamed his tag partner RVD, after losing.

shakie
03-31-2006, 03:24 PM
no, it was a WHC title match. Title Vs mask. June 03 i think. kane lost, unmasked..

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/a7/180px-Kaneunmasked.jpeg

afterwards, chokeslams RVD and returns to being the hellraiser.

hell heres an article about the unmaskin i found on google:

Unmasked
In 2003, Triple H gave Kane a chance to join Triple H's faction, Evolution, so they could be the best faction in the history of WWE. But RAW co-general manager Stone Cold Steve Austin gave Kane an opportunity for Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship live on RAW at Madison Square Garden if he rejected Triple H's offer. But RAW co-general manager Eric Bischoff interupted Stone Cold. He told Kane if he took Stone Cold's offer and he lost, he would have to unmask in the middle of the ring. Kane then took the offer from Stone Cold and the next week Kane and Triple H fought. Kane fought for his life in the match (or at least his mask) but with the help of Ric Flair, and Randy Orton Triple H defeated Kane. Kane unmasked and turned heel by turning on friend Rob Van Dam with a Chokeslam, starting a feud. This marked his first heel turn since turning on the Undertaker for the second time. Kane did not bear any scars or burns the next week on Raw. It was later revealed that he was never burnt and the scars were all in his mind.

RVD stated that he didn't need the mask; Kane replied by saying he hates RVD. At SummerSlam, Kane defeated RVD using the Tombstone.

After unmasking, Kane was still emotionally unstable and started on a path of destruction. Due to Kane's actions against Shane McMahon's mother, Linda McMahon, (Kane, on RAW one night, grabbed Linda, and performed the Tombstone Piledriver on her, driving her head down onto the top of the steel ramp,) Shane sought vengeance against Kane. At a Last Man Standing Match at Unforgiven 2003, Kane won after Shane McMahon climbed the event set and missed an Elbow Drop on Kane nearly 40 feet below. During the build up for the match at Survivor Series, Kane attempted to throw Shane into a burning dumpster, only to be thrown in himself. This lead to speculation that Kane was going to leave WWE or don his mask again. However, Kane returned unharmed and determined to destroy Shane McMahon. Kane won their Ambulance Match at Survivor Series that year.

Kane returned later in the night during the "Buried Alive" match between Vince McMahon and The Undertaker. Kane helped Mr. McMahon out of the grave, then used an explosion from the digger and punched Undertaker into the grave and buried him alive. During the 2004 Royal Rumble match, Kane was surprised by a video stating the Undertaker's return, and was thrown out of the ring by Booker T, whom he was feuding with at the time. After weeks of being taunted with various scare tactics by the Undertaker, Kane lost to his brother at WrestleMania XX.

LionDen
04-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Jacobs has said in many interviews that he wanted the mask to come off. He was tired of it and he thought in his opinion it was holding him back. The heat etc was annoying and that is why the mask started to get smaller. Also, it didn't help he can only see out of one eye, so his vision was also a problem with the mask.

I for one miss old school Kane with the mask but it was a time that i enjoyed and never will forget.

Metalring
04-04-2006, 09:39 PM
I miss evil Kane setting J.R. on fire and destroying Shane.He's gotten too soft since the marriage to Lita.