PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back members!

LionDen
03-05-2006, 03:45 AM
Hello members,

I apologise for the down time that occured over the last 48 hrs. UOWForums has changed servers and is now free of the bugs that cursed it in the past.

This was necessary to keep the standard up to date of the forum that members have come to expect. I sincerely apologise for any incovenience this has caused and all I can say is, welcome back to the new UOWForums.

There will be new competitions starting this month on the countdown to Wrestlemania 22. Also many other surprises in store for members which will be brought up later. Please keep an eye on announcements.

So, again welcome back and I certainly hope you enjoy what UOWForums has to offer you.

Regards
LionDen :)

Bad Boy
03-05-2006, 05:28 AM
cant wait for the new suprises . its good to be back . it was really lonely without UOW for so many days .

Kellie
03-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Welcome Home Everyone :)

Swindleberry
03-05-2006, 06:17 AM
pfft

Now if I ran this joint, there'd never be downtime,

or female admins,

or emos,

or drunken Australians,

o, shit. :(

OMEN
03-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Thanks Lionden it is just great to see UOW up and Running again and free of those all those other probs...

Assassin™
03-06-2006, 02:38 PM
I apologise for the down time that occured over the last 48 hrs. UOWForums has changed servers and is now free of the bugs that cursed it in the past.

This site definitely was plagued. Thanks for the fix.

Jake
03-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Finally I can get on again. Only a few days later, shitty Net at my other house. :(