PDA

View Full Version : Denise Richards Apologises For Laptop Incident

Kellie
11-14-2006, 09:09 AM
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/artists/00004795_denise-richards.jpg

Actress Denise Richards has publicly apologised for her bad behaviour during an incident with an invasive photographer which ended with Richard throwing a laptop from a balcony which then hit an elderly woman.

The incident occurred in Canada where Richards and Pamela Anderson are currently shooting a new film ‘Blonde and Blonder’.

Speaking to Access Hollywood Richards attempted to explain her actions: "I am not justifying my behaviour. It was wrong.

"I saw one of the photographers, went up to him and offered to give him a few nice shots and asked him to please leave so we can focus on our scene.

"He wouldn't and he got really belligerent and he was saying vulgar, nasty things to me and made a derogatory remark about my family. I just did what I did and I feel terrible.

"Over the balcony it went. It was a big mistake on my part. I'm not volatile at all. I'm not aggressive. I've never been with the paparazzi. I feel bad that I ended up doing that."

The laptop fell onto an 80 year old woman who was in a wheelchair, she was left bruised after the incident; however no criminal charges have been filed against Richards and she has agreed to pay for the damage she caused to the photographers laptop.

Do we have a new Naomi Campbell on our hands?

entertainmentwise