PDA

View Full Version : Jakks News Flash: WWE Unmatched Fury and Classic Superstars Action Figures

Dangerous Incorporated
11-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Jakks News Flash: WWE Unmatched Fury and Classic Superstars Action Figures

JAKKS NEWS FLASH…Here is the latest scoop from JAKKS Pacific on the new WWE Unmatched Fury and Classic Superstars action figures!

Unmatched Fury Series 1 features remarkably sculpted and deco’d 8” figures of some of the biggest names in wrestling captured in their trademark moves. Catch John Cena in this first series dropping "The 5 Knuckle Shuffle", or Rey Mysterio performing a “619”. Hulkamania is running wild with Hulk Hogan tearing his T-Shirt off his body and The Animal is unleashed with Batista in the running closeline.

Classic Superstars Series 12 concludes JAKKS WrestleMania Ticket Promotion by bringing the largest selection of Class Superstars from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s in this latest series! JAKKS introduces first-time figures Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Steve Lombardi, Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs, Nasty Boy Jerry Sags, Handsome Jimmy Valient and Killer Kowalski! Series 12 brings fans Ultimate Warrior in deco from his comeback match at Wrestlemania 12 vs. Triple H. Watch out for the chase Ultimate Warrior figure packed backwards displaying his duster! This is your chance to see Hulk Hogan in NWO attire from World Championship wrestling with a fabric tear away t-shirt.

Images of these assortments are currently available on our FTP site; the address and login information is below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your continued coverage.

Best wishes,

Kellan Keane

Associate Corporate Communications Manager

JAKKS Pacific, Inc.

COPY and PASTE onto your web browser:
ftp://216.216.29.30
COPY and PASTE at the prompt:
username: collector
password: c0113ctor

onetruefranchise
11-14-2006, 07:37 PM
I think I read somewhere that there is going to be a Larry Zbyszko and Tully Blanchard...just to name a few. Until then...Anderson and Malenko are coming my way for sure.