PDA

View Full Version : Monty Brown and Bob Sapp Updates

Dangerous Incorporated
11-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Monty Brown and Bob Sapp Updates

- Monty Brown has been officially offered a WWE contract, and the general feeling is that he'll join the company. Brown has been in talks with TNA, but a source close to the situation is under the impression he'll sign with WWE.

- It appears TNA has interest in MMA star Bob Sapp, who has been in talks with WWE. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that a K-1 official stated on a Japanese radio show that Sapp had signed with WWE and was joining the ECW roster. However, it doesn't appear the two sides are close on a deal at this time.

Source: Gerweck.net

BOOG
11-15-2006, 04:51 PM
i dont want to see monty brown in wwe. the pounce is freakin stupid

Will
11-15-2006, 07:05 PM
I don't want to see Monty brown in wwe. The pounce is freaking stupid

I totally agree, I have never seen even the slightest bit of potential in Monty Brown.I still don't believe that he will sign anyway. Brown has always refused to do indy jobs, at TNA's request, because he apperantly owns a very successful company outside sports entertainment and he doesn't want to devote more then the 3-4 days a month, that he had to do for TNA tapings, to wrestling so I don't believe that he would be willing to tour with WWE's strenuous schedule

As for Sapp, I still don't have a clue how WWE would use him. The guy is Huge, but not agile at all. It wouldn't look believable for him to job to most the roster, so he would either have to have a short Goldberg type run or his potential opponents would be very limited.