PDA

View Full Version : Edge Sets Record, Big D-X/RAW Screw-Up

Dangerous Incorporated
11-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Edge Sets Record, Big D-X/RAW Screw-Up

With Edge’s win of the tag team titles last night with Randy Orton, he claimed the all-time WWE record with 11 tag team title runs. The record was previous record of 10 was held by Edge and shared with Billy Gunn.

Last night’s DX/Cryme Tyme segment was actually shot after the show was over, not live when the show was originally taped. They attempted to shoot the segment in front of the live crowd but Michaels was unable to keep a straight face. The live crowd saw that version, while we saw the version that was done after the show was taped on last night’s airing of RAW.

LionDen
11-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I had no idea Edge had the record with Billy Gunn. That Cryme Tyme segment was funny ... sharshizzle

:yay:

RTT
11-15-2006, 09:36 AM
I knew something wasn't right with the whole segment. LMAO

BOOG
11-15-2006, 04:37 PM
i thought that whole segment was pretty damn funny. especially at the end when HHH goes for shizzle and walks away

Will
11-15-2006, 07:14 PM
I can't believe that Raw finally does something that people actually think is funny and I missed it. I'm going to have to find this clip online now.

HassanIsGod
11-17-2006, 11:34 PM
in all honesty cryme time is funny but they should have been in ovw for a while they are not the most talented at wrestlin

Will
11-18-2006, 05:37 AM
in all honesty cryme time is funny but they should have been in ovw for a while they are not the most talented at wrestlin

If Vince only called up talented wrestlers, the WWE would have about three active wrestlers. Entertainment value is more important in WWE-land then talent is.