PDA

View Full Version : More On Marty Jannety Departure - Shoots On Internet Reporters

bad_meetz_evil
03-06-2006, 12:45 PM
03/05/2006 - Along with giving a reason as to why he will not be on this tomorrow night's RAW, Marty Jannety also posted the following on his Myspace:

"You guys have an easy ass job, report what you can't do yourselves but wish you could. Now with all the legit craziness in the wrestling world, it seems you wouldn't have to stoop to writing and putting out info to your faithful readers, that you have not researched and have no idea of its validity. But of course, reporting the truth isn't what you are about now is it. Any opportunity to bash anything or anyone in wrestling is paramount to you. It doesn't really shock me that you have done this with me, as I've seen your garbage quite a bit over the years. Since it has not included me, I just shook my head in disgust and disbelief that you parasites exist at all. Take away this industry that you love to bash at any opportunity, legit or not, and you would become poor, sorry sap, street bums with no jobs. With that being the truth, one would think you would show a little more respect for what pays your trailer house rent. But again, nothing surprises me out of you fools!!! I just wonder do you feel like the idiot you are every time one of your ridiculous stories is proven false, or, are you too busy working on your next BS story to worry about how stupid you look.."

JayR
03-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah go Jannety