PDA

View Full Version : Monty Brown talks about coming to WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
11-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Monty Brown talks about coming to WWE

WWE conducted an interview today with former TNA star & Buffalo Bills football player Monty Brown on officially signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. Here are a few highlights of what was said:

On his dreams as a kid:
"I had two dreams as a kid. One was to become a professional football player; the other was to become a WWE Superstar. How many people can say they actually lived out both dreams?"

On the competition within WWE:
"[In WWE], the competition is deep. But, if you don’t want to be involved with the best on the planet and be involved in a competitive atmosphere, you don’t do what you do. You choose to do something else."

Brown on signing a deal with World Wrestling Entertainment:
"This is something I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. I’m pretty much going to bring a no-nonsense, hard-hitting, take-no-prisoners linebacker style with just a straight-ahead, destroyer-type mentality. Coming to WWE is a definite blessing and a privilege. To come and work for the Mecca of all Meccas, I’m just anxious to start. I’m looking forward to getting in the mix and being part of the WWE family. Monty Brown is definitely on his way."

As expected, WWE made no mention of Brown's past with TNA Wrestling and simply referred to his wrestling past as quote training "extensively towards his goal of reaching WWE." To check out the entire interview, click here (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/montybrownspeaks).

HassanIsGod
11-17-2006, 11:30 PM
he should do pretty well in wwe him vs. lashley vs. batista inna meathead tripple threat