PDA

View Full Version : More TNA News: Jeff Hardy, Sting, & Christian

W-OLF
03-07-2006, 02:29 PM
More TNA News: Jeff Hardy, Sting, & Christian
By Ryan Clark

03/06/2006 - Hermie Sadler sent in the following: UWF president Hermie Sadler announced today that "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy has agreed to a contract to appear on upcoming TNA Wrestling presented by UWF shows in Danville, Virginia on March 31 and Martinsville, Virginia on April 1. Hardy joins other talent already announced for those shows including Jeff Jarrett, Rhino, Abyss, Monty Brown, Sean Waltman, TNA Knockout Traci Brooks, and many more stars of TNA Wrestling. The March 31 show will also feature the company's debut of the 6 sided ring. The Martinsville show on April 1 will also include appearances from several NASCAR drivers as well as NASCAR on FOX analyst Jeff Hammond. A country music concert is also scheduled for after wrestling.

Steve "Sting" Borden was interviewed in the Los Angelese Daily News this past weekend where he talks about his faith and returning to pro wrestling for TNA. Sting had the following to say about TNA: "TNA is a lot cleaner than the other popular wrestling companies, and that's something that's important to me because the others are pushing the envelope too far with sexual storylines and things like that. We're going prime time on the Spike TV network in April, so we'll see what happens. We'll see how much I have left in me."

In regards to NWA World Champion Christian Cage missing the second night of 1PW's All or Nothing event in Great Britain, it took place due to some miscommunication issues. Cage was originally told that both 1PW events would be taking place on Friday and Saturday night. 1PW ended up having to reschedule the events for Saturday and Sunday night. Cage was then unable to attend the show on Sunday due to a new feature film he is taking part in called "Shoot 'Em Up" that is filming in Toronto. He had to make a 7am call time earlier this morning in Toronto for the shoot. He did film spots for 1PW despite having to miss the Sunday event and is scheduled to appear for the promotion later this year.
Credit Edge

yankeesman77
03-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Jeff Hardy his future is up in the air. I mean, if hes clean hes a great wrestler if he isnt he isnt commited. Sting getting his faith out into the public is a good thing but where is his path now going. I mean hes only in TNA to make money which really isnt christian of him but thats his decision. The WWE will miss a guy like Christian in the lockeroom because his in ring dedication and hard work were unmatched on smackdown and to be honest he made the right decision in going to TNA. he just in my mind isnt getting really pushed hard enough eventhough he is champ.