PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar in Japan

Mr Mando
03-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Brock Lesnar had joined A Japanese Wrestling Company,Featuring Matt Morgan and Marl Jindrak.
this company's name is NJPW,
i am not sure of its name,
do u want lesnar to return to the WWE,
i want him to return...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

yankeesman77
03-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Well to tell you the truth, Brock Lesnar stabbed the WWE and us the fans in the back when he wanted to go play in the NFL. Brock was always a great wrestler but in my mind he just got too fed up with the media attention and didnt want to be champion anymore so he can stay unwanted if he wants to but Fuck him. He turned his back on us he can stay in the gutter hole where he is now.

Straight Edge
03-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Lesnar wanted to leave the WWE to pursue a career in the NFL, but obviously that didn';t work out for him, as he didn't make the Minnesota Vikings squad for the start of last season, so he turned back to wrestling. He knew he couldn't wrestle in the U.S. so he decided to sign with New Japan Pro Wrestling and wrestle for them. As for a return to WWE, as much as it would be cool to see it'll never happen...Vince and Brock are at loggerheads still over the fact that Lesnar's wrestling for NJPW at the moment, so yeah don't count on seeing Lesnar back in the WWE ever again

Big Evil
03-08-2006, 02:21 AM
You just have to give something like this time. You never know, there are rumors of WWE buying out New Japan, and it seems that Lesnar and the WWE have expressed an interest in coming to terms, but we all know how that worked out.

Kaz
03-08-2006, 10:28 AM
I ran into him at Minneapolis Airport... Didn't go up and speak to him (why would I in december I ran into Batista at Auckland airport - I'd perfer him) he saw me scowled and turned speaking to his goons and kept looking back at me (I was wearing a HBK shirt) he was on my flight to LA.

I don't want him back in WWE... IMO he's got a poor attitude.

.ultimate
03-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Brock is the best. I want him to return.