PDA

View Full Version : *PARTIAL RAW SPOILER* Jillian Wants To Get RAW, Lita & More

Dangerous Incorporated
11-21-2006, 06:03 AM
*PARTIAL RAW SPOILER* Jillian Wants To Get RAW, Lita & More

After defeating Mickie James in a non-title match on RAW, Lita "dropped a bombshell" by announcing that she will retire following her Women's Championship match against James this Sunday at Survivor Series. Her speech pretty much confirmed the rumors of her leaving the promotion by November. Her WWE contract is set to expire on December 1st.

Jillian Hall posted some interesting comments on her MySpace page earlier tonight. She said that while she loves SmackDown, she'd much rather be competing in the Women's Division on RAW. As a matter of fact, she's asked WWE brass to transfer her over to RAW a few times, but its been a no-go thus far. In her blog entry, she even suggested that WWE trade her over to RAW for "someone like Maria." Here is what Jillian posted regarding a transfer to RAW:

What seems to be the most commonly asked question is, "Why aren't you on RAW competing for the women's title?". First off, in WWE you don't choose what show you want to be on. I love Smackdown and it is my home, however RAW is the place that I would love to be. I love being a wrestler! I have for as long as I can remember. I never thought that I would finally make it and than wind up doing hardly any wrestling at all, but that's what happened. On the indy's and OVW all I did was wrestle, and I thought I had gotten pretty decent at it. I've asked to go to RAW to wrestle a few times, but they always kept me on Smackdown, and unfortunately right now I'm not even involved in anything. So if you guys expressed interest in me jumping to RAW, maybe they would get it and move me. I don't see why they couldn't do a trade for someone like Maria possibly, I think she would be great for Smackdown.

You can read the blog in its entirety at myspace.com/jillianhall1 (http://www.myspace.com/jillianhall1) - which she opened a few weeks ago. Furthermore, some people were questioning the legitimacy of the page and she responded by posting a photo of herself in front of her laptop with the computer set to her MySpace page over the weekend.

Several members of the 8-2 Baltimore Ravens were "in the nest" for tonight's RAW at the 1st Mariner Arena. Visit WWE.com for an article and photos of their visit.

AFC1986
11-21-2006, 06:15 PM
as only mickie james and victoria are the only women left who are good wrestlers i think it's a good move to move her to raw as he has done anything in about a month and it gives us a chance to have some new matches