PDA

View Full Version : Question I never quite got cleared up

hannedog
03-09-2006, 05:10 AM
I remember watching wrestling in the pre-Austin days pretty passively (was fairly young), but I always remembered the Undertaker as being somebody different (literally) in the post-Austin days, when I took more of an active interest in wrestling. I remember the undertaker being much more guant looking, whereas since Austin's been around he has had a much larger build. I have always wondered if they got a new person to be the undertaker. I have never found my answer. Now, will somebody finally lay this to rest?

creatureofthenights
03-09-2006, 05:38 AM
no undertaker has always been played by mark calloway

hannedog
03-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Did he get significantly bigger over a short period of time. I just have memories that back in the day he wasn't near as big as he is now...

creatureofthenights
03-09-2006, 06:47 PM
well i dont know but mark calloway is all undertaker he has playd texas red,puisher,master of pain,mean mark calliouse,and the best the undertaker.but as far asyour question goes he is the same person i heard alot of peoplesaying rey rey kane ad sting were played by different poeplebut they are not

W-OLF
03-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Untrue Undertaker for the most part was always Mark Calloway but there were at least 2 different times I can think of they used a double as Taker was injured and had to keep storylines going. One to my knowlege was Kane Glen Jacobs but the other was Brian Lee who played Taker up until Summerslam and then Taker back from the injury took back over the match was Taker vs Taker I forget the year.

Straight Edge
03-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Mark Calloway has always been The Undertaker, the only other Undertaker was Glen Jacobs (Kane) and that was in the Undertaker vs Undertaker match from Summerslam 1994 I think. And yes Mark Calloway used to be quite slim built, but things change as the years go by

bad_meetz_evil
03-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I have the movie Surburban Camando, which Undertaker has a part in, which was filmed in 1990, I think, and on the label Mark Callaway name was written on it.

Stunner
03-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Mark Calloway has always been The Undertaker, the only other Undertaker was Glen Jacobs (Kane) and that was in the Undertaker vs Undertaker match from Summerslam 1994 I think. And yes Mark Calloway used to be quite slim built, but things change as the years go by

Brian Lee who played Taker up until Summerslam and then Taker back from the injury took back over the match was Taker vs Taker

Like both of these guys have said 2 Takers but to clear it up it was Brian Lee at the SS of 94 who took on the returning Original Taker.

hannedog
03-10-2006, 01:20 AM
huh, that's pretty interesting.

Like I said, I used to watch wrestling pretty passively, and I remember the undertaker being pretty slim, so when I saw him at around the post-Austin days and he was substantially larger I was like, "whoa -- is that the real Undertaker?"

Thanks for the info.

creatureofthenights
03-11-2006, 03:56 AM
yeah there was another taker but that was during the taker vs taker sage oh and incase you were wondringwhen undertaker started wrestling he was called kane the undertaker

Nick, Your Indie Lover
03-11-2006, 05:57 PM
???

mcicp18
03-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Kane was NEVER the fake undertaker it was always Brian Lee (also Chains in DOA), Kane played the fake Diesel

Crackmonkey345
03-17-2006, 03:15 AM
Undertaker is cool.

MACKILLER
03-28-2006, 03:42 AM
he got bigger and he lost alot of the make-up he used to wear

King TE
03-30-2006, 04:14 AM
Yeah. Mark Calloway has changed dramatically over the years.