PDA

View Full Version : More WWE News and Notes - 29 Nov

Dangerous Incorporated
11-29-2006, 07:37 AM
More WWE News and Notes - 29 Nov

- Independent wrestler Scotty Charisma played the "OPS" delivery man on Raw Monday night.

- We received several reports of fans chanting “We want Angle" in Pittsburgh during the Raw taping.

- from Josh S Buffalo NY: Tonight at the Smackdown and ECW show in Buffalo, I was with my child buying souvenirs and there was a man who I guess slit his throat rite inside the pavilion of HSBC Arena. He was immediately taken outside and was attended to, I did not hear any other information on it but I assume he died form excessive bleeding. During intermission there were also several TNA chants being chanted, again.

- Apparently WWE won’t be taking Ric Flair off television after all, despite his preparations for his upcoming divorce proceedings for his second marriage. Flair recently married for a third time. Lets just hope Beth Flair doesn’t end up with the Ric Flair name as Ricky Steamboat’s wife claimed the wrestler’s name during their divorce.

- The 11/24 edition of Smackdown did a 2.5 broadcast rating, with a 4.5 share.

- AM Raw from 11/25 did a 0.5 cable rating, with a 1.4 share, for the 9 a.m. airing. The normal 2 a.m. broadcast did a 0.6 cable rating, with a 2.7 share.

Source: Gerweck

Will
11-29-2006, 02:10 PM
I never understood why Steamboats wife felt she was entitled to the trademark on his name or what she thought she would gain from having it. It seems kind of silly and petty to me.