PDA

View Full Version : Angle Thinks Sabin Is "Dirty", Undercard Unhappiness

Dangerous Incorporated
11-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Angle Thinks Sabin Is "Dirty", Undercard Unhappiness

Kurt Angle recently told Chris Sabin that he was a great wrestler, but he didn't like his look. Angle said that he looked "dirty" and that he didn't stand out (Note: I'm not too sure if by "dirty", Angle really meant Sabin's personal hygiene). Anyways, Kurt Angle then made the suggestion for Sabin to do a gimmick where he would be like the cartoon character Pig-Pen from the old "Peanuts" comic strip and have food & dirt all over him. Angle was actually serious with his suggestion. After people heard about his suggestion, those that were initially excited about his creative input were shaking their heads. Also,
Click here for more information on Pig-Pen if you don't know as to who or what that is.

There is said to be more undercard unhappiness than at any other point in TNA's brief history. Apparently, even people who are normally in a good mood have been mad as of late with how they are being booked on television.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Will
12-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Sabin has always looked dirty to me too. I think angle has the right gimmick in mind for him.

XXKSXX
12-02-2006, 07:48 PM
So now Kurt has become the talent adjuster in TNA ok. lol Well I would think some of the talent is ah little mad over the new comings and how they are booked I don't blame them at all for being mad.

BXtremeJ
12-05-2006, 07:44 PM
wow what happened to kurt he fell off