PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross: TNA's Vkm Angle, Chris Jericho's Future In Wrestling, Steve Austin & More

Dangerous Incorporated
11-30-2006, 06:57 AM
JIM ROSS COMMENTS ON TNA'S VKM ANGLE, CHRIS JERICHO'S FUTURE IN WRESTLING, STEVE AUSTIN AND MORE

Jim Ross has answered another batch of questions over on his website, which you can check out by clicking here (http://jrsbarbq.com/blog/2006/11/29/post-survivor-series-email-feedback/#more-63). A few notes of interest:

- Ross mentioned that he wrote the foreword for Chris Jericho's book, which will cover his career from 1990 until he entered WWE. Ross also wrote "Chris is ultra talented and will most likely have a match or two in the future but when and where will be up to Chris." I know a lot of fans that will be happy to read that. I don't begrudge Jericho trying his luck in acting and music, but he certainly has been missed in wrestling during the year-plus he has been inactive.

- Speaking of eventual returns to wrestling, Ross wrote that Steve Austin will have a role on WWE programming "without fail" prior to Wrestlemania and the release of "The Condemned" this April.

- Concerning the TNA angle with the Voodoo Kin Mafia declaring war on Vince McMahon, Ross wrote that it "doesn’t jump off the page at me but that’s only my opinion. I don’t know what is really achieved at the end of the day." Ross also assumes that McMahon himself could care less about it.

Ross also comments on his relationship with Ed Ferrara, WWE PPVs in the UK and many other topics.