PDA

View Full Version : wolf and a damn banner...

shakie
03-11-2006, 07:08 PM
look, all I did was take this banner from wolf and do this:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9436/32vz0ba.jpg

now i dont know what his problem is, all i did was change the name. If it offends you wolf, sorry, but ITS A FUCKING BANNER. GET OVER IT.

W-OLF
03-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Get over it, I cant even believe im here simple . you took my work and edited it I dont like my work touched simple as that so i told you to remove it there is even a common gfx rule in most forums if caught you can be banned on the spot for doing it.

Tails
03-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Can't you change something of other peoples banners because of the store or am I just completley dumb?

W-OLF
03-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Not the image itself no but you can can replace them in the store I think i know you can there avatars.

Kevin Idol
03-11-2006, 08:32 PM
You didn't put the fucking time into making the banner. All you did was add some text(very shitty I might add). Wolf has the right to get pissed since he spent time making it and then you edit the shit and make it look worst. Douche.

yankeesman77
03-11-2006, 09:38 PM
all this over a stupid banner. Wow, come to your senses and chill. stick with what you like and be done with it.

IMO: I still think that the rants are pointless although all of us have an occasional outburst one in a while. We all come back down to earth one way or the other.

Angelique
03-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Nick u have NO CLUE what is involved with ANY type of gfx work.... so until you do... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Kellie
03-12-2006, 02:42 AM
:popcorn:

C1A you basically STOLE W-OLF's work, of course he would be pissed and I dont blame him

OMEN
03-12-2006, 02:42 AM
I have to agree with W-OLF on this,He came up with the idea for the banner and took the time to create it and get it just right so if he does not want it altered in any way it should be his desicion and should be respected.
If you would have asked him i sure that if he could W-OLF would have altered it any way you want and add your name.....

The Rock
03-12-2006, 03:20 AM
You're ranting about W-OLF being mad that you stole his banner? DUMBASS!

Jodes
03-12-2006, 03:39 AM
I have to agree with W-OLF on this,He came up with the idea for the banner and took the time to create it and get it just right so if he does not want it altered in any way it should be his desicion and should be respected.
If you would have asked him i sure that if he could W-OLF would have altered it any way you want and add your name.....

makes perfect sense to me:agree:

Kevin Idol
03-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Nick u have NO CLUE what is involved with ANY type of gfx work.... so until you do... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ur kewl.

Bad Boy
03-12-2006, 07:55 AM
WOLF has the right to be angry with you , you stole his banner and didnt make a better one . You did wrong and on top of that you made a rant where everyone is turning against you .

z-ero
03-12-2006, 04:47 PM
sorry to say c1a but i agree with the rest of the gang say for instence i nicked one of your gfx's and edited it would you be pissed of i sure as hell would be if some one nicked one my crummy gfx's and made it better but if you had the courage to ask wolf if you take his banner and say may i use it as my own an edit it w-olf wouldent be so pissed at you so rember that for the future but still have the ut most respect for you thought.

shakie
03-12-2006, 04:50 PM
k. I made this out of anger over something as simple as a banner. Im sorry. Now can you all just please shut up?!?

Kevin Idol
03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
No. You're just mad that no one agreed with your queer ass.

Appels
03-12-2006, 11:10 PM

Sunshine Acid
03-12-2006, 11:25 PM
k. I made this out of anger over something as simple as a banner. Im sorry. Now can you all just please shut up?!?

You make a rant and then you tell people to shut up when they respond to it? If you can't handle the heat then don't make the thread it is that simple. If you did it out of anger maybe you should learn to control your anger better. Besides you are both wrong for getting upset over a banner on the internet, you stole it, he got mad, and you were angry at his reaction. It is a pretty childish situation.

Lessons learned:
1. Don't steal other peoples work and then wonder why they are upset.
2. Don't get worked up over a banner.
3. Dont make a rant and then tell people to shut up when they respond. (the point of a thread is to respond, in case you didn't know)

bad_meetz_evil
03-12-2006, 11:26 PM

The Rock
03-12-2006, 11:29 PM
ur kewl.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Kevin Idol
03-12-2006, 11:52 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????????????????????????