PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Left TNA, Monterry show details, Abyss vs Runt, X-Div & Russo, Angle, Raven

Dangerous Incorporated
12-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Steiner Left TNA, Monterry show details, Abyss vs Runt, X-Div & Russo, Angle, Raven

- The TNA show in Monterrey, Mexico drew 4,200 people. Ringside seats for the show were $100 which is less than the $160 that the WWE charges but more than the $36 that CMLL charges. The most over TNA wrestlers on the show were said to have been Ron Killings and and Jeff Jarrett.

- Abyss will defend his 1PW title against Brother Runt on the 1/5 TNA event in Portugal.

- Most of the X Division wrestlers are not happy with the way they are being booked by Vince Russo.

- There is some backstage heat on Kurt Angle right now. He is rubbing people the wrong why by constantly saying he is the greatest wrestler of all time backstage.

- Scott Steiner won't be back in TNA.

- Raven's new flock will not be called The Movement. The name of the group will be Serotonin.

- TNA was fined $225 by the city of Orlando for the fire that broke out at Hard Justice.

Source: Gerweck

mad_54321
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM
what's up with Steiner??
I thought he was just hurt...

reven207
12-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Steiner has a history of being a prick... So I'm thinkin he left because he wasn't in the main event picture. Good riddance, the guy hasn't been decent in years.

AFC1986
12-01-2006, 07:29 PM
- There is some backstage heat on Kurt Angle right now. He is rubbing people the wrong why by constantly saying he is the greatest wrestler of all time backstage.

i think if kurt keeps pissing people backstage, then he won't be in tna for much longer. and if that happens, i wonder where he'll look for employments

mad_54321
12-01-2006, 10:13 PM
reven207: Steiner has a history of being a prick... So I'm thinkin he left because he wasn't in the main event picture. Good riddance, the guy hasn't been decent in years.

Good call on the last part...he gets winded from walking down to the ring and doing all that posing!

Bush_Daddy
12-06-2006, 12:02 AM
i think if kurt keeps pissing people backstage, then he won't be in tna for much longer. and if that happens, i wonder where he'll look for employments

Kurt Angle is the "biggest thing" to come to TNA, you actually think TNA officials are going to let him go? Kurt knows this and he uses it for his advantage.

Marshall Mathers
12-22-2006, 12:31 AM
The only place where Kurt Nagle was good was with WWE. He wasn't even good on ECW. Next I think stiener is one of the worst wrestlers in history, his only role is a big tough guy who backs up the wrong people and (correct me if I'm) he hasn't won the big prize in ANY COMPANY. :chairshot:

King Sir Greatness
12-22-2006, 03:52 AM
The only place where Kurt Nagle was good was with WWE. He wasn't even good on ECW. Next I think stiener is one of the worst wrestlers in history, his only role is a big tough guy who backs up the wrong people and (correct me if I'm) he hasn't won the big prize in ANY COMPANY. :chairshot:

Kurt Angle was only in the old ECW for one event, and he wasn't even wrestling. If you're talking about WWECW, he had some good matches on that brand too. But then again, he was also wrestling at like 60%.

As for Steiner, he was one of the last real dominating World Champions in WCW.