PDA

View Full Version : In Real Life, Are You A Heel, Face Or Are You A Tweener?

nolo king
12-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Well I just want to know if you guys are heels or faces in general.

A heel is a villain character who is portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner; sometimes they are humorously referred to as "evil". In non-wrestling jargon, heels are often "bad guys" in pro wrestling storylines.

A face is a character who is portrayed as being moral or approving (that is, faces are "good guys" or "crowd favorites").

A tweener is a character who is portrayed as being morally neutral or ambiguous (that is, they are between a face and a heel).

I am more of a tweener in real life. A few people like the fact im an asshole whilst some people hate my guts. Even though I try to think otherwise it does bother me SOMETIMES. I try to be a face but I cant do it. Im the kinda guy who points outs things that others dont want to have pointed out and I can be very controvesial. I also dont like acting like something Im not to please others, that unfortunatly is a weakness and strength at the same time. I can also be a bully and push around some people. Also people make assumptions about me and think Im some kind of jock that gets it all the time even though I dont lawls. Its weird but people think cause Im a heel and because Im around hot girls a lot that the chicks dig me.

So are you a face, heel or a tweener in general?

chandlerman
12-05-2006, 02:36 AM
ys either love me or you hate me

Impact Player
12-09-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm a Tweener.

vince>vkm
12-11-2006, 10:11 PM
im a total face...im a humorous one too, like dude love....cheesey but everyone enjoyed it

jamie66
12-15-2006, 03:00 AM
I'm a heel.