PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: Jeff Jarrett's Surprise Debut Tonight At Destination X

OMEN
03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
From TNAWrestling.com:

WHO IS JEFF JARRETT'S BACKUP FOR "DESTINATION X"?
Find out Sunday night on Pay-Per-View!

In this video that aired on Saturday night's "iMPACT!", Jeff Jarrett addressed "Sting" Steve Borden coming to Sunday night's "Destination X" Pay-Per-View event. According to "The King of the Mountain" he's got a plan in place for the icon, and it involves "backup" in the form of a star from Sting's past. In fact, Jarrett went as far to say it's someone who has never been in TNA Wrestling! Watch more of Jarrett's comments below, then join us live on Pay-Per-View on Sunday night for "Destination X"!

A video of Jarrett's promo that aired last night can be found at TNAWrestling.com.

I wonder who jeff Jarrett is going to produce as his back up at Destination X.I hope to hell that TNA don't bring out the Warrior!

Slash
03-12-2006, 10:00 PM
wonder who jeff Jarrett is going to produce as his back up at Destination X.I hope to hell that TNA don't bring out the Warrior!

Yeah that's the first person who came to my mind! Can't think of anyone else who it might be!

W-OLF
03-12-2006, 10:24 PM
or Goldberg or Luger .

Stunner
03-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Lex Luger....I bet ur right Wolf. If it isn't him then I have no clue

Straight Edge
03-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Lex Luger has appeared in TNA before, when they were still doing their weekly Wednesday Night PPV shows in the Asylum in Nashville.

As for who's Jarrett bringing in, it's either going to be Goldberg, Warrior or Steiner

Flair Country
03-13-2006, 01:19 AM
my first impression was Goldberg, but now that you guys have mentioned the Warrior that sounds like a pretty good guess as well.

W-OLF
03-13-2006, 01:28 AM
I forgot about Steiner that could be a possibility as well.