PDA

View Full Version : More Live Notes, Crowd Reactions At Ecw December To Dismember

Dangerous Incorporated
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
MORE LIVE NOTES, CROWD REACTIONS AT ECW DECEMBER TO DISMEMBER

I'm listening to the PWInsider.com Elite post-show audio right now and I love it. I's all true. We (the audience) tried to save that show. We paid $60 a pop for our front-row-of-the-lower-bowl seats and were determined to have a good time.

ttere was a huge "bulls**t" chant when Sabu was loaded into the ambulance. The crowd hated that he was out of the match.

The opening match was fun but too long. The ending was really cool when Matt did the double neckbreaker from the top rope and Jeff hit the swanton on both of MNM.

Every match after that was just filler. There were some TNA chants during Turkay's Musclebuster. Balls Mahoney got a pop. Trinity was amazingly hot and so was Ariel. In factm the crowd was more into the women and their hot outfits than the matches they were involved in.

Why the hell were there commercials for the Brian Pillman DVD, tomorrow's Raw, and the Smackdown PPV during the ECW show?! Why not give us what we paid for before trying to sell us something else? Oh wait, they didn't even do that.

I was cheering for Punk in the Elimination Chamber, while the crowd was mostly into Rob Van Dam. When they were eliminated, no one cared about the match anymore. I was praying that Sabu would run in with bolt cutters and cut through the chains and get back in the match, something, anythig. There were "You both suck" chants at Lashley and Show. When Lashley won, nobody reacted. People actually cheered for Big Show after the PPV went off the air.

When Lashley's pyro went off on the stage, I couldn't help but remember Randy Orton's pyro during One Night Stand II when Joey Styles said "Fireworks in an ecw show?! ugh!" Rest in peace ECW.

Source: PWInsider