PDA

View Full Version : More on Heyman's WWE Departure

Dangerous Incorporated
12-05-2006, 12:24 AM
More on Heyman's WWE Departure

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/1382/3786816dk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Distraught by the results of December to Dismember, ECW Representative Paul Heyman appeared to be distant and depressed this afternoon at the North Charleston Coliseum hours before an ECW live event.

This condition was further exasperated by Mr. McMahon, who decided to send Heyman home. The WWE Chairman cited slumping television ratings and a disgruntled talent roster as causes for Mr. Heyman’s dismissal.

Source: WWE.com

PWInsider.com has just reported the details on Paul Heyman’s departure from not only ECW but apparently WWE as a whole. According to reports, Vince McMahon was furious at last night’s ECW December to Dismember pay per view and is trying to pin all the blame on Paul Heyman. Nevermind the fact that it was more of a WWE style pay per view than an ECW one.

According to sources, Vince believes that Paul doesn’t get what the new vision of ECW should be and that he is "caught in the past." So how did all of this come about?

Well apparently the problems started last night when Heyman, angry at how the show was being booked, began voicing his opinions before, during and after the show. Reportedly there were definite issues between Vince and Paul that escalated today at the tapings where a meeting was held at approx. 2pm eastern time with Heyman, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque and Vince McMahon.

After the meeting Heyman came out of the meeting looking normal like nothing had transpired. He then grabbed his stuff and left. The word is this is NOT a storyline at all and that Paul Heyman is done with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Black Widow
12-05-2006, 12:45 AM
im gonna miss heyman it was great having him on tv

Gotsteve2006
12-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Paul Heyman should have had FULL Control over ECW...

Whats going to happen to ECW since heyman left?

XXKSXX
12-05-2006, 12:49 AM
Hmmm I wonder what he will do now :shock:

Does anybody know how long his WWE contract is for?

Dangerous Incorporated
12-05-2006, 12:50 AM
I believe his contract expires 31st of December. Conveinient!

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8677/paulheymanweeps2oc2db8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AFC1986
12-05-2006, 12:55 AM
i want to know why vince thinks he can blame heyman for how crap december to dismember was when vince is the one who's been in control of what goes on in ecw since it re-started a few months ago

XXKSXX
12-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Lats face it I'm sure Vince and company never really wanted Paul as the top head in new ECW. Yes that is very Convenient that his contract is up at the end of the month.

~0804~
12-05-2006, 02:53 PM
then ? who will control ecw ?

elquijote67
12-05-2006, 04:53 PM
i guess mr heyman will go to TNA or he will create a new "ECW" somehow.

the madscotsman
12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Man it's gonnae suck withought heyman. but on the up side it'll be cool to see how he works in TNA.

mikedudelang
12-05-2006, 06:06 PM
i would love to see heyman get some backing somewhere and create a new 'ecw'. i also think tna could utilize his skills, further expanding their roster/storylines.

Bush_Daddy
12-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Wow wat an important ingredient in rebuilding the new ecw is lost, without Heyman ECW is not gonna function the way its been doing. Sure ECW hasn't been what we were use to but it was slowly coming around. I just hope they don't have Stephanie in charge of ECW now, then it really is doomed.

dred3
12-06-2006, 01:53 AM
vince sucks
Heyman rules

classic
12-08-2006, 02:40 PM
i think vince is suck.look everything need time and ecw just born so definatly it needs time to grow. vince has no respect for any body.vince believe money can bye everything but it is not true.spit on vince money

hitman618
12-09-2006, 11:56 PM
heyman will rebuild and he will be back what wwe has been doing has been crap and not just ecw but raw and smackdown also. throw all the rejects in ecw and expect that to work smackdown has sucked since day one jbl sucks as a broadcast raw im so sick of the vanilla ice wanna be soldier whats he gonna act like next month?

cj06
12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Heyman should have been in control all along. not vince. ECW will die since the head has been cut off. ECW isnt WWE. its more hardcore stuff than the stuff:chairshot: they do on Raw and SD. I watch raw i like it except for Cena. hes a big Douchebag :oops: (sorry for the language). i dont watch SD that much anymore.