PDA

View Full Version : How Media Request forum is organized.

Gotsteve2006
12-06-2006, 03:43 AM
IMO The media section request centre is just one forum...and people aren't saying like what the request is like MOVIE OR SOFTWARE ect ect ect...so people who want to fill requests get frustrated cause they dont know what the fuck they are talking about...
promote Media section bro1`
I believe the Media request forum should have sub-forums
Request Movies/Request TV Shows/Request Software ect ect ect

Theres my idea.....for lionden

Will
12-06-2006, 05:00 AM
people get frustrated or just you? Its kind of a gross overstatement to say that people who fill requests are frustrated, because it implies that everyone is frustrated. I fill requests and I think the system is fine as it is.

Gotsteve2006
12-07-2006, 08:18 PM
people get frustrated or just you? Its kind of a gross overstatement to say that people who fill requests are frustrated, because it implies that everyone is frustrated. I fill requests and I think the system is fine as it is.

>>...

da-cena-fan
12-08-2006, 11:29 AM
frankly speaking, ppl dont request a lot on uow... i.e. there arent many requests.. so having a seperate forums is right now not required... rest if other ppl or admins think they r req, then its ok with me!!

Gotsteve2006
12-08-2006, 10:00 PM
wierd on how i asked for lionden's Response and a rush of people send in there IMO when its not needed.

thank you....I'm asking Lionden.

Will
12-09-2006, 03:57 AM
DCF is the Media center mod, but his opinion isn't needed?

LionDen
12-09-2006, 09:13 AM
I don't want sub-forums (the more forums there are on a board, the slower it gets) but I will make a thread requesting people say what they want in the title of the request thread. Eg. Movie, song etc and a title if possible.

Jodes
12-10-2006, 01:34 AM
wierd on how i asked for lionden's Response and a rush of people send in there IMO when its not needed.

thank you....I'm asking Lionden.

then if you didn't want people to reply then you should have gave Mr Lion a PM:)

Vance
12-10-2006, 03:43 AM
i totally agree with what steve is saying cause my requests never get made to i ask someone

Telemikis
12-22-2006, 09:35 PM
then if you didn't want people to reply then you should have gave Mr Lion a PM:)

:cheer3: :cheer1: :cheer2: All for you Jodes, it's nice when logic comes to visit every now and again.

Mr Lions solution would really be all that's needed cause as was pointed out already there generally aren't a lot of requests and do you really want slower boards ?