PDA

View Full Version : Whos winning the TNA/WWE "battle"?

wm22champ
12-07-2006, 04:35 AM
With all the shots TNA is taking at WWE, Who does everyone think will win?

Personally,I think "VKM" is just a waste of time, they're better off in the ring.....

...and Ron Killings "rap", if you can call it that, on Cena and WWE was just plain wack.

Opinions?

TheChampIsHere
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM
That's a good question you bring up wm22champ. Personally, I'd like to see the WWE come out on top in this so-called "battle". They can do it by simply not responding to any of the attacks TNA and their talent launch towards WWE and their talent, instead focus on their respective companies. That, to me, shows true sportmanship & class on behalf of both companies. All of this dissing & whatnot going on right now is childish & old-fashioned.

-[ICON]-
12-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I've been a WWE guy since i first started watching wrestling however I personally belive that TNA will soon be the name people think of when the word wrestling is mentioned, I mean look at their roster, Angle, Sting, Joe, Styles and basically the entire X-Division, its just pure talent.

wm22champ
12-08-2006, 03:50 AM
but at the end of the day names like angle, christian, VKM, Team 3D, Kevin Nash, and so others will mostly be remembered for their times in WWE, not TNA.

Voodoo
12-08-2006, 07:18 AM
There's no question that the WWE is dominating right now. TNA's ratings are very poor and they've showed no signs of growth and they arent generating new interest right now. I personally believe that the WWE will always be the dominant brand no matter who comes along. The WWE has already survived numerous federations attempts at overtaking them and the WWE has the name that everyone knows.

kunj3440
12-09-2006, 02:52 AM
i wouldnt be surprised if wwe buys out tna in the near future

Impact Player
12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
By far Wwe!

Zero4749
12-15-2006, 04:44 AM
i wouldnt be surprised if wwe buys out tna in the near future

I agree with you there... Tna and VKM are taking the so called *War* too far and if they do anything stupid enough to get sued well TNA will be a new brand for WWE :lmao: If that does happens, Im going to be laughing... "WWE presents TNA Impact. :lmao: :hi:

hardcoregamer16
12-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Well WWE is winning cuz there not talking about TNA the way TNA is talking about them. But TNA has better wrestling.

Impact Player
12-17-2006, 01:58 AM
TNA has only one show Wwe has 3.

Platinum_Lies
01-08-2007, 06:59 AM
In terms of rating and money, WWE...
But in terms of booking, storylines, champions, wrestling, and pushing wrestling talent... TNA

And eventually that will carry TNA far beyond WWE since WWE is intent on its paper champion and oppressing talent like Benjamin, Helms, and even its supposed "top" superstars Edge and Orton.

dondcook
01-08-2007, 10:28 AM
tna is like wcw continued..all talent with no direction

Butoden
01-08-2007, 03:53 PM
It's a learning process for TNA but they're getting there.

Abhishek_Divekar
01-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Tna doesnot even stand near wwe so plz do not compare wwe n tna
Tna is all abt action but wwe is a perfect blend of action n drama which makes it look so good

divisor
01-09-2007, 02:36 AM
wwe will take over tna in future

Platinum_Lies
01-09-2007, 06:33 AM
All the WWE is now is a joke. RAW with a fake Rosie vs a fake Trump is great action and drama? If you believe that you deserve what the WWE has become. TNA at least hasn't tried to put people that cannot wrestle in the ring everyday. No offence to the divas, but only two can put on a half decent show (mickie, victoria), Coach is consistantly booked, Kevin Federline, and now Rosie v Trump. They gave that last segment nearly 20 minutes of air time when you have real talent like Benjamin and Hass sitting in the back twiddling there thumbs.