PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want the new GM and when you think it could happen.

d_south_cr
03-14-2006, 05:47 AM
I think its going to be not long after WM22. I think they should give HBK or JR the job. I think they would make good gms.

Reinheimer
03-14-2006, 08:02 AM
I don't know about that. It's been a couple of months since we last heard about Raws General Manager. It's as if they have completely dropped the whole idea of having a Raw GM. If they do actually end up naming a new Raw GM (yes it'll probably be after Mania) then i'm going to have to go with Shane McMahon. Raw has always been the home to the 'heel' GM or anything for that matter. More often then Smackdown anyway. Shane is going to establish a great heel character around Wrestlemania XXII if he hasn't already done so. The only thing I can see which will stop this from happenning is family issues. We all know that Shane is going to be having a new born child around Wrestlemania. That may actually prevent him from getting a GM spot for some time. But other then that, he would be the best candidate to be the Raw General Manager.

mcicp18
03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Paul Heyman should be general manager, or Austin

reign-4-life
03-17-2006, 12:25 AM
myself would LIKE to see paul e heyman back in the light but i dont think that'll happen so ima go best bets on shane

Finch420
03-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Really anyone to me, anyone can make a great GM. I just want Vince off of the screen ASAP. He's getting so annoying and I can barely watch RAW anymore.

Bischoff could return to the spot and see if he still works as the GM. He was on a roll and it would be nice to see him back in the spot. But as I stated I could really careless.

Crackmonkey345
03-17-2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah HBK and Shane are goog picks!

ashley massaro#2
03-21-2006, 01:53 PM
i think we should have a diva as the next gm. somebody who has brains aswell as good looks and can handle themselves against the jerks who try to intimidate them. BRING BACK JACQUELINE!!!!!!!!!!

The Lost Soul 13
03-21-2006, 11:22 PM
I would personally love to see it be Ron Simmons. I think that JBL has to come over to Raw beyond May or June and either of two scenarios could play out. JBL and Ron could work as heels and be friends which would discard what JBL commented on when the APA first split up. Or Ron could make JBL's life a cruel, rotting, nightmare which would work on revenge. The third scenario is that Ron could trick JBL into thinking he forgives him for the comments he made and then end up screwing him. The last scenario would be that they reunite in theory ( a good gm/wrestler relationship ) and JBL eventually turns on Ron thus cementing himself further as a heel by turning and then re-turning.

mcicp18
03-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Ron Simmons would be pretty cool, he's good on the mic and can be very entertaining. A diva would suck though

Metalring
03-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Shane would be a great choice for GM but I'm pretty sure that the WWE will try to surprise us like they did with Bischoff.

briggs
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
steph just cause i miss looking at her and they should do it asap

pwwilly
03-28-2006, 02:42 AM
i think shane would be a great GM. him and vice could continuye their rivalrie with HBK

MACKILLER
03-28-2006, 03:32 AM
It's going to be Shane but I hope to god it's Paul E. Heymon and they should give him the freedom to make up a storyline or two cause he is a genies with the story aspect of the buisness and the rising of young stars to main eventers (look at OVW)