PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler - Championship Winner

Jay M Punkster
03-14-2006, 11:12 PM
From Wrestlingobserver.com

Carlito and Chris Masters are scheduled to defeat Kane and Big Show for the World Tag Team titles at Wrestlemania. The plan is for Kane and Big Show to spark a feud that would lead to a match a Backlash. Vince McMahon has tossed a huge idea to draft Kane to Smackdown after Backlash, where he would win the World Heavyweight Championship to promote his film “See No Evil”, which is scheduled to hit theaters May 19, 2006. Many within wwe feel, that it would take a lot of work to make Kane capable of holding the World Heavyweight Title, however, there is no going against the ideas of the boss. Judgment Day is a Smackdown only Pay Per View that usually features Wrestlemania rematches, therefore, one could conclude that this match would be a fatal four between Kane/Orton/Angle/Mysterio. Despite the persuasion by many in wwe, McMahon looks to be standing solid by this decision. The 2006 edition of Judgment Day will take place on May 21, 2006 from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

this sounds good guys wat u think

Adam Copeland2
03-15-2006, 07:43 AM
Although I do think Kane definitely NEEDS a title reign, this idea of Vince's will make his whole plans for WM22 totally irrelevant. I mean, supposing Randy Orton wins the WHC at WM, his title reign will just last 2 months. And, a 2 month title reign wont make Rey good either.So, does this indicate that Kurt is going to retain it at WM22?

LionDen
03-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Be awesome to see Kane with a title again, whether t be for that reason or not. Also, I know now not to have a vBookie for the Tag Championship match for WM. lol

Jay M Punkster
03-15-2006, 06:50 PM
yah maybe angle will retain the tittle and face kane or orton could beat angle on a smackdown maybe to suprise ppl.

Mr Mando
03-15-2006, 07:18 PM
I am sure that Carlito and Masters will win the Tag Titles at WM 22.

reign-4-life
03-17-2006, 12:31 AM
i think this sounds great...although i love the team of kane and big show id like to see a feud between them...not to mention the compatibility of carlito and masters is a pretty good thing and i have been waiting FOREVER since kanes wat...one night stand...as champion, he can be a very vosatile wrestler and i think he would make an amazing champion...he needs to go back to using the tombstone everyonce in awhile to punctuaize his endings in his matches for championship tho...and maybe this will lead to a final kane vs undertaker feud down the line...i love both of the feuds these two had and maybe they'll become a team again?...bottomline moving can to SD is a thumbs up with a huge amount of possibilities

Finch420
03-17-2006, 01:14 AM
So basically this means we're down to one team on both shows. Alright, I guess its time to get some teams together or just put the two shows tag belts together making it just one tag title for the whole WWE which would basically mean MNM Vs. Carlito/Masters where no one wins because both are heel....

Austinfan4Life
03-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Pretty surprised actually Kane with the Belt.. Hmm.. Who knew..LOL

who's that? it's Bon!
03-17-2006, 01:38 AM
I would love to see Kane as champ, but that would make WM kinda irrelevant

LionDen
04-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Update: Vince McMahon confirmed in a creative staff meeting yesterday that Kane will win the World Heavyweight Championship at Judgment Day. Stephanie McMahon is in charge of how to book Kane's win.

W-OLF
04-01-2006, 06:33 PM
WOOHOOO bout damn time I just hope nothing changes by then.

LionDen
04-01-2006, 06:34 PM
The feud between Kane and Big Show will be a good change to.

W-OLF
04-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Yea .. but itll be kinda obvious through them for a loop just let em keep it and seperate them with the draft . And then do the whole mystery partner thing with a big superstar return.

Metalring
04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Heard about this sometime last week.They seriously need to put some actual tag teams on Raw right away.

ronnel619
04-05-2006, 03:01 AM
cool

downcard11
04-05-2006, 11:49 PM
i doubt the whole kane thing, plus the story already didnt go as planned, they didnt drop the titles to carlito and masters at mania, they dropped them to spirit squad on raw

Infinite Vision
04-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Still means Kane can be drafted to Smackdown and win the title. I was hoping that this would happen.