PDA

View Full Version : angelique

Baby P
01-05-2006, 11:57 PM
let me tell u angelique is the biggest bitch i know she's trying to flame me cuz i said chad was gay and i asked for a mod spot. i say go bitch at another forum

Voodoo
01-06-2006, 12:06 AM
She was here first and you dissed her boyfriend, so you made it personal:rolleyes:

Flair Country
01-06-2006, 12:13 AM
...and the drama ensues...

Angelique
01-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Voodoo .. please dont get involved, he is a child lookin for attn. Most ppl do know me as a bitch and I dont care, he is mad because I wont allow him to be a mod on a site he barely goes to yet he claims he does on a daily basis ... odd thing is, there is a lil hack that shows what members have been there every 12 hours. He hasnt been there till lately. Attacking Chad and callin him gay is not going to make me put him in a mod spot. SO ... Baby P as u call urself, flirt with me all u want, bitch at me all u want, kiss my fat ass all u want, its just not gonna happen.... WUVVERS YOU though :D

Voodoo
01-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Voodoo .. please dont get involved

I get involved in whatever I please, I'm Voodoo:cool:

Angelique
01-06-2006, 12:27 AM
VOODOO ... ur so cute, like i said, he is a child lookin for attn. I should feel very honored that he choose to make a thread so he can bitch bout me ... YAY!

Voodoo
01-06-2006, 12:32 AM
VOODOO ... ur so cute, like i said, he is a child lookin for attn. I should feel very honored that he choose to make a thread so he can bitch bout me ... YAY!

Stop all this nicey nice bullshit and verbally beat each other to a bloody pulp!!!!

Camoflague
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Must fight it!! NO!!!!!!1 ok ill do it BITCH! AHHHHH!!!!

thats how he must feel and thot he wud get everyone on this forum behind him.. lol

Angelique
01-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Voodoo... ur cyber nose flares when u say mean things :(

Sunshine Acid
01-06-2006, 01:23 AM
let me tell u angelique is the biggest bitch i know she's trying to flame me cuz i said chad was gay and i asked for a mod spot. i say go bitch at another forum

Is a mod spot really that important? Life will go on without it, no need to pout :rolleyes:

Stunner
01-06-2006, 01:40 AM

1st off you call her a bitch as if it's supposed to hurt her feelings or piss her off....She will be the 1st person to let everyone know that she can be a bitch and I'll 2nd it.:rolleyes:

2nd off calling me gay won't get u a mod spot ya sorry bout that. Whether you were kidding or not doesn't really matter. :hmm:

Last if shit like this keeps up you WILL still be a member on S-E but you will be a more SPECIAL member that has to go through ALOT of shit just to get to 1 message. You will be 1 of our Miserable Members:agree:

The Rock
01-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Angelique is a moron bitch headed piece of shit fucker.

Baby P
01-06-2006, 05:26 AM
ok angelique and chad why would i wanna mod your shitty forum that isnt worth shit. S-E has been stuck at 80 something members for 3 months now come on UOW already has more members that S-E. and if i wanna call chad gay thats me. but before you start being a bitch towards me think cuz after this u will be the one kissing my natural black ass bitch

Flair Country
01-06-2006, 05:32 AM
but before you start being a bitch towards me think cuz after this u will be the one kissing my natural black ass bitch

as opposed to your fake black ass...?

Baby P
01-06-2006, 06:05 AM
how yo whiter than rice ass gone say i ain't black. yo mama said i was that must mean sumtin

619_fan
01-06-2006, 09:46 AM
^^^Ok WTF did he just say? Dude learn grammer (I'm not been one of those obsessive but thats hardly readable...

ok angelique and chad why would i wanna mod your shitty forum that isnt worth shit.

You claim you don't want to mod the "shitty" forum of S-E then why in your first post do you say you asked to Mod it... dude make up your mind, if you didn't wanna Mod it then you wouldn't of asked so stop hassling members of this forum... I mean what did you think this thread would accomplish??

z-ero
01-06-2006, 10:09 AM
dude baby p you a fuckin moron dude you dont ask for mod spots you do good posts and dont be such a jackass and Angelique is a nice person i only got to know her yesterday yeah shes a big flirt but so what dude if your gonna rant about someone make sure you have backup okay you fuck tard.:stfu:

The Major
01-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Is a mod spot really that important? Life will go on without it, no need to pout :rolleyes:

Exactly, Whats the point in this thread at all? if you have a problen with angie, deal with it yourself theres no need to rant about it, you doing this makes me think that your a sore loser

Bad Boy
01-06-2006, 10:45 AM
first u say that u wanna mod the forum andthen u say its a shitty forum . then why the hell u wanna mod it in th first place . and by makin a rant on soemone u gonna get screwed urself . no one here agrees with u so do what u have to do and shut the fuck up .

The Rock
01-06-2006, 01:34 PM
^^^Ok WTF did he just say? Dude learn grammer (I'm not been one of those obsessive but thats hardly readable...

LOL!

.N-Fz
01-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow. I hope baby P dies for being an idiot, and angelique can die for going as far with internet talk to say "attn", what a whore.

Baby P
01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
shut up zack

.N-Fz
01-07-2006, 04:58 PM
No.

Appels
01-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Zack Owns You.

Mr. 2.0
01-08-2006, 09:11 PM
I own all because I'm cool, and why can't we all get along :agree: :laugh:

Jodes
01-09-2006, 09:42 PM
not being a dumb blonde or anything :eek: but why would you complain about being not made a mod here instead of the site you're talking about? :dunno: carry on people :popcorn:

Coruptyed
01-10-2006, 12:17 AM
well i dont have a problem, :p made me a tight sig

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
01-10-2006, 01:17 AM
big p has the brain of a 3 year old....

[Gangstuh M.Y.B]
01-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Bad grammar and little brains go hand in hand.

Made a post rit?

Flair Country
01-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Mybraves first post, awwww it's so cute. :)

King Placebo
01-10-2006, 11:22 AM
i didnt read the whole thing , so ill just say a little thing, from reading both sides.
Angelique>>>>>baby p

.N-Fz
01-18-2006, 12:07 AM
well i dont have a problem, :p made me a tight sig

Your sig sucks, go die.

Sunshine Acid
01-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Your sig sucks, go die.

That is not nice.

DeadWolf
01-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Zack is still an immature little faggish kid as always. He'll never grow up, always suckin the cocks of Dan & Troy....i mean really, that is just sad.

Stunner
01-18-2006, 01:44 AM
Sad beyond a shadow of a doubt. From what was posted on another site the 3 of em didn't have dicks at all....Just little stubs....Not sure about the source but like usual if it's on the net it MUST be true.

W-OLF
01-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Personally I dont see how anyone could or would be mad ,upset or whtever his problem was at Angelique . She's nothing but nice to everyone and has always been nice to me . Thanks again Angie your the best.

As for Zack I wont waste my time .

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
01-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Zack is still an immature little faggish kid as always. He'll never grow up, always suckin the cocks of Dan & Troy....i mean really, that is just sad.
True...One of the few reasons i still post at lnd...............................To annoy zack :D

.N-Fz
01-23-2006, 04:09 AM
Haha, eveny called me immature. LMAO. As for the rest of you; you're complete idiots. Besides you D-Wolf, I thought we were cool in a since now, geuss not.

W-OLF; learn your usage / grammar / spelling, please.

W-OLF
01-23-2006, 04:12 AM
Zack shut the fuck up dont you get it noone likes you . Grow up or grow a set .

.N-Fz
01-23-2006, 04:13 AM
None of the n00bs like me.* Like; you, stunner, eveny, etc.

Stunner
01-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Haha, eveny called me immature. LMAO. As for the rest of you; you're complete idiots. Besides you D-Wolf, I thought we were cool in a since now, geuss not.

Wait a minute here. You tell W-olf to learn grammar and look at what you have written. "D-Wolf, I thought we were cool in a since now, geuss not." Looks like you may need to take some of your own advice, YUH:hmm:

The Major
01-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Wait a minute here. You tell W-olf to learn grammar and look at what you have written. "D-Wolf, I thought we were cool in a since now, geuss not." Looks like you may need to take some of your own advice, YUH:hmm:

Oh i agree, if you don't like it here go away, its simple!

:)

Angelique
01-23-2006, 07:46 PM
WOW .. i feel EVER so special bout a thread that keeps going and going and going! 5 WHOLE pages for lil ole me .......... everyone is just SO freaking sweet to me!! :dance:

DeadWolf
01-23-2006, 08:18 PM

In a since we were, but after i kept coming across your constant hypocritical actions at LND too many times, it just got very annoying. So I just don't bother with that shit anymore.

z-ero
01-25-2006, 12:33 PM

well we would like you if you wernt such a moron but you cant help it really it comes naturally to you doesnt it so just go to the corner of your room and slit your throught.

do us all a favour and go die.

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
01-26-2006, 12:19 AM

Well i don't hate you..Its just fun to piss you off...I once thought you where cool...but as dwolf said"hypocritical actions at lnd"..Like the time you warned me for flaming shakie outside of the rants,and you didn't warn rain man...or when i rated some ones gfx bad,cause i just thought it was ugly....Not cause i knew alot about gfx...Yah thats why..

.N-Fz
01-26-2006, 03:52 AM
Well, you need to know a deal about GFX to rate correctly. Which you didn't. And, about the ranting thing; Rainman was a mod, I couldn't warn him. Plus, it's the way you come onto LND and rant about everything and everyone, that's why I warned you there, because it got to the bottom straw.

Oh, and zero; stfu.

LionDen
01-26-2006, 06:28 AM
All powerful zack lol ... if people are n00bs to you, you are definately a n00b to me, so why not stop trying to act big and go back to your little domain there and act like a hero where someone cares. Face it Zack, they don't like you, the only reason they tolerate you is because you are admin (only in name IMO) and you will find this out one day.

Ofcourse, I don't want to be a complete asshole, i mean you were an admin (lol) once for me and you did win staff member of ther year over there (lol) biggest farce since Bush and Florida, so to make you feel more at ease ... 'Heil Hitler'. Hope that helps calm your nerves. I know your dick got hard on that one. :wink:

Guess i will wait in grand anticipation of your witty and comical come back. If you don't want to reply, even better, toddle off and do whatever it is you do over there. Thanx.

z-ero
01-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Oh, and zero; stfu.

oh looks like ive hit a nerve on the little baby hey N-FZ i have an idea for you why dont you go back to lnd where you belong and we all stay here and laugh at you.

yet you still havent done what i asked you about diying because your still posting wich means you'll have to do it later on where no will notice you die and no one will care.

The Rock
01-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Zack telling others to learn grammar is pretty funny, although it's true that most of the people here suck at grammar. :)

.N-Fz
01-27-2006, 02:48 AM
Lion, I am aware they do not like me, ofcourse I am. I can read, you fucking moron. I am also I aware you don't like me, it questions me why you think I care what you nubs think, though.

Lion; your attempts to "pwn" or just rant, are annoying. You're really not much of a ranter. Sorry.

Although I didn't have much of a problem with you, except your constant I'ming me about what I do, and stupid hacking implys. I do now, realize that you are a complete moron, with less sense than I thought.

Oh, and zero; who are you?

LionDen
01-27-2006, 02:56 AM
Ok Zack, unlike you not being able to ban me on LND, i can ban you here. Nobody wants your little black hating racist little mind here. Bye.

Stryder
01-27-2006, 03:13 AM
Zero, how origanal, must be hard to steal somone's name dumbfuck.

LionDen
01-27-2006, 03:34 AM
Actually Stryder, if you are referring that he copied ZC, he is not an original either, so you could say the same to him.

I have known many people using the nick zerocool or zero for many, many years.

So maybe dumb fuck a bit harsh :rolleyes:

[Gangstuh M.Y.B]
01-27-2006, 03:39 AM
Your banner comes up as a big, yellow, nasty, sweaty, imageshack frog.

LionDen
01-27-2006, 03:42 AM
']Your banner comes up as a big, yellow, nasty, sweaty, imageshack frog.
lol ... true. Damn bandwidth. :(

Sunshine Acid
01-27-2006, 04:08 AM
Lion, I am aware they do not like me, ofcourse I am. I can read, you fucking moron. I am also I aware you don't like me, it questions me why you think I care what you nubs think, though.

Lion; your attempts to "pwn" or just rant, are annoying. You're really not much of a ranter. Sorry.

Although I didn't have much of a problem with you, except your constant I'ming me about what I do, and stupid hacking implys. I do now, realize that you are a complete moron, with less sense than I thought.

Oh, and zero; who are you?

Nothing better then people over using and incorrectly using commas and semicolons in order to seem smart. :dunno:

LionDen
01-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Fuck Zack, if he was on fire, i wouldn't piss on him.

z-ero
01-27-2006, 09:23 AM

oh looks like the big man from lnd has appeared but he feels so insucure becuase he has no power over anybody here awwww what a shame looks like he's trying to be hard as well poor dan.

hey dan like i said to .n-fz why dont you go slit your throat and die!:agree:

The Rock
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Nobody that has posted in this thread should be talking about grammar, as you all suck at it.

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
01-27-2006, 11:42 PM
I know I suck at grammer...at least im honest...And zero..hes bin banned you stupid fuck...unban him lion..he was fun to argue with...

Sunshine Acid
01-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Nobody that has posted in this thread should be talking about grammar, as you all suck at it.

Sorry grammar master.

z-ero
02-07-2006, 02:24 PM
whats the point of talking about grammer its boring and pointless if your gonna flam someone pick something more constructive instead of oh your grammer and punctuation sucks! because really that sucks and you suck for pointing it out.

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
02-07-2006, 11:36 PM
whats the point of talking about grammer its boring and pointless if your gonna flam someone pick something more constructive instead of oh your grammer and punctuation sucks! because really that sucks and you suck for pointing it out.
lol constructive...yah zero...Like telling them they need a hobby...or lets see,telling them that they "gob smack". :rolleyes:

z-ero
02-08-2006, 11:15 AM
']lol constructive...yah zero...Like telling them they need a hobby...or lets see,telling them that they "gob smack". :rolleyes:

wow Es you amaze me with your stupidty. you Es no one and i'm talking for most of the forumites around here think your cool or hard they think your a pathetic loser i dont care if they think that about me but you oh no i have to be mister cool i have to hawt waa,waaa its sad and quite sicking when you come to think of it.