PDA

View Full Version : Ever get away with shoplifting?

Stunner
01-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Nowadays it's not so easy to grab something and get past the security scanners but back a few years ago it was a different story. I shoplifted 3 times in 1 day. I grabbed a Mountain Dew, Small bag of doritos and a small desk calendar,lmao....Pays to have deep coat pockets in the winter I guess.

z-ero
01-06-2006, 10:37 AM
yeah i used to be a shoplifter and get away with stealing sweets and stuff but with all the security camera and stuff nowendays its alot harder to jack stuff so i gave up.

Bad Boy
01-06-2006, 10:50 AM
in the small shops its easy to shoplift . ive taken a lot of things without paying them . but the big supermarkets are tough cuz of th security and shit .

† Jay †
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Lol security these days sucks :(, though I am an (almost) retired 5 finger discount pro :cool:

M-J
01-06-2006, 03:25 PM
in the small shops its easy to shoplift . ive taken a lot of things without paying them . but the big supermarkets are tough cuz of th security and shit .

Nop, big ones are easy, once me and my friend went to a big supermarket.. good thing it was winter cuz we were wearing big coats... anyways we shopkifted penss.. for school and i shoplifted some mars and galaxy ( yummy lolz )

† Jay †
01-06-2006, 03:32 PM
for school and i shoplifted some mars and galaxy ( yummy lolz )
lol why take them, just open them in the shop and eat them I do :D

Bad Boy
01-06-2006, 03:34 PM
take some drinks from the markets , go to the toilet there and drink them . thts what i do .

OMEN
01-06-2006, 04:06 PM
When i was at school years ago a few friends and myself used to go to the local town centre and stael stuff from shops just because of the buzz it gives you knowing that you may get caught.The stuff that we used to steal was just useless rubbish that was not worth that much and we all had enough money to pay for the things it was just thre buzz we got.

Flair Country
01-07-2006, 03:29 AM
I once stole a candy bar when I was 6 years old. My mom found it when we got to the car and was pissed. She made take it back in the store, tell the manager, and put it back on the shelf myself. Never stole anything again. A couple of guys I used to work with at Circuit City just got arrested for stealing. They got carried out of the store, in handcuffs, with their uniforms still on!