PDA

View Full Version : Marty Jannetty Update, More SNME Preempts, More

W-OLF
03-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Marty Jannetty Update, More SNME Preempts, More
By Steve Carrier

03/15/2006 - Credit: PWInsider.com

- The latest names to sign agreements with Jakks Pacific are Gene Okerlund and Barry Darsow. (Repo Man and Demolition Smash)

- Marty Jannetty’s blog featured on Myspace covers his recent problems with WWE. He mentioned in his last entry, how WWE doing a pee test angle on Monday may not have been the best thing for him personally, where his parole officer is concerned. It seems he has a pee test that can't be found and he's worried that if his PO watched RAW, it would be taken as a shot at them. He also intimates if he is not back online today, there could be a further complication in his case.

- In Lexington, part of Saturday Night’s Main Event will be preempted for Billy Graham’s special. Graham’s special was originally suppose to be airing on Friday night at 8, however NBC’s new “hit show” Deal or No Deal will be airing instead. With that being said, Billy Graham’s special will be airing on Saturday night at 8pm. The second hour of SNME will be airing at 9pm, and the first hour will take place at 1 am after Saturday Night Live.
credit Edge

OMEN
03-17-2006, 12:45 AM
Being a fan of Demolition it is great to see Barry Darsow/Crsh being inducted into the Hall of fame,It is just a shame that someone like Owen Hart does not even get suggested as someone who is worthy to enter the HOF...

The Crippler
03-17-2006, 01:03 AM
I don't think it said that Barry Darsow was getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. It said that he is getting an action figure made of him since he signed with Jakks. It said nothing about him in the HOF. Anyway, I would totally buy a Repo Man figure.

Finch420
03-17-2006, 01:07 AM
Marty deleted the blogs off of his MySpace and sent a bulletin out saying he's going away for awhile and nothing else was added in.

Repo Man action figure? To the guy who collects figures, figuring I'm the only one on here, I am extremely excited for this. Since I know Ax wont sign with jakks, because of his hatred of Vince and Dawson. Hopefully they make a heel Crush from WMX, that attire was pretty sweet.