PDA

View Full Version : WWE stars on FOX News, Rodimer/Raw House Shows, Raw in Mohegan

Dangerous Incorporated
12-16-2006, 12:19 AM
WWE stars on FOX News, Rodimer/Raw House Shows, Raw in Mohegan

WWE.com has an article up about JBL, ECW Champion Bobby Lashley and Lilian Garcia all making an appearance on "Your World with Neil Cavuto" on FOX News to talk about the "Tribute to the Troops" event in Iraq at this link. (http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/tribute/exclusives/3851666)

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that there already have been plans made by WWE's John Laurinaitis for upcoming Raw House Show events in the coming weeks to feature Daniel Rodimer teaming with Edge and Randy Orton against D-Generation X. Rodimer has been working in WWE's Deep South Wrestling developmental territory since September and has been touted as "the next big thing" by Stephanie McMahon.

Joseph Pastore sent this in: Hi, I live in Connecticut and I went to the Raw show at the Mohegan. Thought you might like to know that I was there 3 hours before the show started and Lawler came out and started playing the roulette table.Then when everyone was waiting at the door to get in the arena, Ron Simmons came out and started walking around signing autographs for people. Everyone kept saying "damn, damn damn" over and over again. Then when Simmons went to go back into the arena he said, "everyone at the same time 1, 2, 3 DAMN!" He got such a kick out of it because it was so loud he was laughing his ass off. Thought you might find interesting, it was pretty cool. Also, DX were wandering around the slots.

Source: WrestleView