PDA

View Full Version : Could the rock have done this?

Siddhant
12-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Could the rock have sucked in the fans from wcw and teh normal fans like stone cold did.COuld the rock have gotten the media to the wwe like stone cold did.Dont tell me abotu 2000 and rock got in cause it has been proven by vince that that was the after affect of stone cold as he created a huge Buzz in the world about wwe/f and so people tuned in to see what the buzz is.Fans from wcw and the normal fans and all thanks to stone cold(As said by vince himself)Stone cold got in the fans at that time too.He got all the wcw fans to switch over and made wwe this popular only to be injured in 99-00 when wwe was getting popular and popular due to him(The buzz he created)but the rock is always credited cause he was at the top at the most popular time of wrestling by the people who started in late 99 to 00(As many of my friends have).Ive been hearing that these are the three austin hogan rock.But I just always saw rock as another popular guy like an ultimate warrior(Only not crazy and better lol).This is why my question is do you think the rock couldve done what stone cold did? or hogan did?...Could he have made to hollywood?.