PDA

View Full Version : WWE News and Notes - 18th Dec

AFC1986
12-18-2006, 10:27 PM
source: gerweck.net

- The feeling at the December to Dismember event was that if Rob Van Dam's contract expired now, he would leave WWE. He has been talking about TNA and Japan.

- Apparently the decision to change the tag team title match at the Armageddon PPV to a ladder match was made either Saturday or Sunday morning.

- A possible reason for making the tag team title match a ladder match last night was to give the WWE PPV consumers something special coming off the disaster ECW PPV two weeks earlier.

- From Mike Informer: Wrestling fans are K-Fed up Federline has that going for him
(http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/122006/12182006/243993)

- A reminder, tonight's Raw from Washington, DC is a live three hour edition. GERWECK.NET will provide live coverage at 8PM ET.

ecw has gone downhill so much since it re-started a a few months ago so i'm not suprised rvd has been talking about working for other federations as he is one of the people who made ecw such a unique federation

Bajingo
12-20-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm surprised RVD has lasted as long as he has. If i were him, i wouldnt have resigned last time. It has to be obvious to him that the WWE are never going to push him as their top guy.