PDA

View Full Version : Favorite match of all time and type of matches ?

W-OLF
03-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Cant remember if I put this up or not but anyway here it is.

Favorite type Survivior Series 4 vs 4
Wargames
and tag matches

Favorite match Ive seen so many I dont recall a favorite but a great match was the Sting and Flair match from Great American Bash 1990 .
The One where they had the draw after a 45 minute or hr long match was great as well as the feud and from Clash of the champions and Ric Flair facing Ricky Steamboat was a great match and feud as well .

the madscotsman
03-21-2006, 04:48 PM
How did I know that your match would feature Sting? lol

My match type would be TLC or Cage of Death. my match would be Angle vs Benoit from mania 16. or rhino vs RVD for the TV title from some time in 2000

oktobeme
03-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Sting vs. Bret Hart.

Matthinho
05-14-2006, 04:56 PM
My favorite match types would be:
Ladder
Cage
Submission

And my favorite match of all time is Bret Hart Vs British Bulldog for the WWF Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam 1992

Still 2nd Place
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
My favorite type of match would be Ladder any variation of it could be TLC/King Of The Moutain/3 Ladder Match just when there's a Ladder element I love it seems to bring out the best in so many hell even Flair Vs Edge TLC was a great match and I was worried that Flair would not be able to do it and once again he showed me just why he has lasted all these years and why he is the man

My favorite match well there too many I cant name just one I have been watching too long for me top pick one so I will name the one that had the biggest influence on me and that's HBK Vs Razor Ramon IC Ladder Match (man the IC title use to mean so much it was a great belt with many time that match being much better then the world title one) but it was WM10 I have to say that its still the best one in my mind it was just everything I could ask of one they really raised the bar that night

Also Macho Man Vs Warrior WM7 Career Match it was not the best match but I was excited and the whole match I was behind Warrior and as much as I hate to say it I was a huge mark of his and just I was young and it really brought me in ......The match it self was not great it was watchable but it was not one of my favorite match's because it was such a great match but the feeling it gave me made it a match that last in me and is one of the reason I watched wrestling

emlyn
06-07-2006, 03:50 AM
Tlc

bigdadda04
06-11-2006, 08:37 PM
any kind of cage match my favorite match would have to be ric flair vs. ricky steamboat

Sinnerman
06-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah I think the matches between the Hardy Boyz v Edge & Christian where sensational. Although the contest of Rude v Piper always gives you a right laugh.

bigmac28869
06-15-2006, 08:55 AM
my match is iron man.wrestlemania 12-bret hart vs. shawn michaels.went into overtime.best match ever.

DeadWolf
06-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian, for the tag titles at Wrestlemania 17.

As for favourite matches, they are TLC & Royal Rumbles.

Ethan Hunt
06-20-2006, 02:29 AM
My fav match is Triple H vs Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000.

Also...I like Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar frm WM 19, and Triple Threat frm WM20

babybulls
07-03-2006, 12:51 AM
my favorite type is the hell in a cell
my favorite macth was stone vs. bret hart where austin bleed all over the place

shakie
07-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Favorite type: damn alot. buried alive, cage, elimination chamber, Ultimate X, etc.

Favorite match: again damn theres alot. goldberg vs lesnar at WM20, both world title matches for every wm since and including 20, the ultimate x match between joe, AJ, and daniels, etc.

Adam Copeland2
07-04-2006, 08:48 PM
My favourite match was HH vs Cactus Jack HIAC matc at NWO 2000( a match I can NEVER forget), the triple threat WM 20 main- event, and most recently, the Edge vs Folet hrdcore match.

Favourite match type : Ladder & Cage.

iceman927
11-01-2006, 09:02 PM
flair versus terry funk in 1989 that was a classic.

bigdaddybaughman
11-25-2006, 11:12 PM
favorite types- tlc and elimatiom chamber
match starcade '97 sting vers hogan for the world title
and kane vers undertaker any of them