PDA

View Full Version : JR Watches TNA, On Gangrel, No Hope For 'Old' ECW & More

Dangerous Incorporated
12-30-2006, 03:17 AM
JR Watches TNA, On Gangrel, No Hope For 'Old' ECW & More

Jim Ross has once again updated his blog. Here are the highlights:

- JR says he stays in contact with Jim Cornette.

- On Ventura: "I can only assume that Jesse Ventura’s commentary is missing on some WWE 24/7 elements due to legal issues."

- On Gangrel: "I thought Gangrel was going to be a part of ECW but I guess I was wrong. Beats me of his whereabouts."

- JR doesn't think Shelton Benjamin is underutilized.

- Said former WCW announcer Tony Schiavone is doing radio these days in Georgia.

- On ECW: "The old ECW is not coming back under a WWE umbrella."

- On his hat: "Mr. McMahon gave me the hat as a part of my persona. I hated it at first but wouldn’t leave home without it now when going to work."

- Working in creative, JR says "no thanks."

- On Steve Austin: "Stone Cold probably will never wrestle again but I fully expect the Texas Rattlesnake to be involved at Wrestlemania 23 in some undetermined role."

- JR admitted, "I occasionally watch TNA."

- Piper update: "I talked to Roddy Piper this morning. Roddy is feeling great and is handling the radiation treatments well."

Source: http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2006/12/29/feedback-and-random-thoughts/

- On Gangrel: "I thought Gangrel was going to be a part of ECW but I guess I was wrong. Beats me of his whereabouts."

He's in Deep South Wrestling under his real name JR!!

Tempest
12-30-2006, 03:57 AM
JR watching TNA is smart, he's witnessing TNA isn't all that bad and Wwe is just being harsh on 'em. Plus it'll show him a new life of wrestling something we don't see in Wwe becuase vince doesn't allow it., for say, excitment.

King Rizon
01-01-2007, 11:14 PM
good ol JR. watch his contract run out & he go to TNA with Cornette

Megan
01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Well least me know seteve might have sum role in Wrestlemania.

spadez
01-02-2007, 01:27 AM
nice to see he watches TNA
and sees what theyre able to do

knox
01-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Good to know he watches TNA. I disagree in the part where he says that Shelton Benjamin is underutilized, but that's just me.

Obsolete
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Shelton is under utilised. At least now hes doing something on TV with TWGTT

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Wow I'm suprised JR watches TNA, nice to see him admit it. Wonder if he personally thinks TNA has better wrestling. ???