PDA

View Full Version : News on James Brown Arena Raw note, Mercury's Status & more

Dangerous Incorporated
12-30-2006, 09:50 PM
News on James Brown Arena Raw note, Mercury's Status & more

- There is an internal push to move Gene Snitsky from Raw to ECW, although some in WWE are against it.

- At this point, Joey Mercury is only scheduled to be a full-time jobber level singles guy, reports Dave Meltzer, when he returns from his Armageddon injuries.

- WWE will be back at the Peoria, IL Civic Center for WWE Raw on 5/21, after WWE's Smackdown Judgment Day PPV 5/20/07 in St. Louis, MO from the Scottrade Center.

- On Saturday, about 8,500 people jammed into the James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia (site of the horrible ECW December to Dismember PPV) for Funeral Services for famed singer James Brown.

- Raw on 12/11 had 162,000 viewers (which would equal about a 2.0 rating) in Canada. Smackdown on 12/8 had 168,000 viewers, while 80,000 Canadian viewers tuned in for the 12/8 edition of ECW.

- On 1/5, Jeff and Matt Hardy are scheduled to do an autograph signing from 6 to 8PM at New York Sports Works in Massapequa, NY. You can call (516) 541-4475 for more information.

Source: Gerweck

After that bump @ Armageddon and Joey is just gonna be a jobber? MNM should stick together if you ask me. Now with WGTT, London & Kendrick, Hardyz plus MNM a few other tag teams WWE could actually rebuild their tag team division if they had half a mind!

Tempest
12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Ugh, I like what I was seeing a few backs at the ppv. Mercury being part of MNM again and that team tag being back together. I'd rather see 'em being put together and go for the tag titles becuase I think they'd do pretty damn good in the raw tag divsion. I hope he doesn't start jobbing again becuase he doesn't deserve it. I feel he is just as good as Nitro.

nolo king
01-01-2007, 07:08 AM
I never knew Canadian ratings where counted, wow Im going to start watching WWE on television

knox
01-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Why is he going to be a jobber, he should be teamed up with Nitro, they make one hell of a tag team.