PDA

View Full Version : Possible *SPOILERS* Raw WM main-event result spilled

Adam Copeland2
03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
From Gerweck.net-
Here is the transcript of the new promo for the upcoming WWE Backlash PPV (RAW
brand) on April 30th in Lexington, KY. They may have spoiled the outcome of the
WWE Championship Match between John Cena and Triple H at Wrestlemania.

The transcript is as follows:

Triple H: "At Backlash, The Game begins"

Shawn Michaels: "At Backlash, there is no tomorrow"

Big Show: "At Backlash, you can't run"

Chavo Guerrero: "At Backlash"

Ric Flair: "At Backlash"

Carlito: "At Backlash, the future starts"

Rob Van Dam: "The questions end"

Edge: "At Backlash"

Kane: "I will find you"

Edge: "Destroy you"

Chris Masters: "At Backlash, I'll make you suffer"

Voiceover: "At Backlash"

Shelton Benjamin: "At Backlash"

John Cena: "At Backlash, I'll take back what's mine"

Please credit Steve Gerweck and Gerweck.net when using this news.

So, guys and ladies, it luks like what many of us wanted will happen at WM22. The King of Kings will finally earn back his rightfully deserved throne IMO.Hahaha...

Masta Lock
03-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Yes HHH wins @ Mania, but even better, I get to see John Cena get screwed in my hometown next week on Raw.

Finch420
03-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Hunter deserves that title back, he's the best damn champion in wrestling and it'll be great to see a good champion back on RAW.

Next: Get the title on RVD, hrmmmmm....

Dasdream™
03-21-2006, 06:06 PM
lol I knew Triple H was going to win this, I think it was when he said ( not on TV ) that he was going to win the title at mania regardless of who the champ is. He said that about 3 months ago.

zerg55
03-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Doesnt suprise me, Tripple h deserves the title way more then that creepy thing they call " John Cena "

Rob
03-21-2006, 09:58 PM
cena was a good champ, for the first month, anyways... hhh has been off the scene long enough

BDK
03-21-2006, 10:28 PM
I want to hear it played on tv just reading it makes it sound good and I want to see RVD as heavyweight champ or even better see him win Money In The Bank and use it at One Night Stand and win the belt there.

King Placebo
03-22-2006, 05:58 AM
This is good news, i really want HHH to win this because ive had enough of Cena get shuved down my throat for over a year, its as if, the fans want the heel to win more then the face anyway.

†† Reaper ††
03-27-2006, 10:48 AM
I think everyone knew HHH will win lol

Metalring
03-27-2006, 03:40 PM
What is Chavo doing having voiceover work for the ad?Nobody cares about his possible Heat match against Tomko before Backlash starts.

shakie
03-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Yes HHH wins @ Mania, but even better, I get to see John Cena get screwed in my hometown next week on Raw.

and this is coming from a guy that has a cena banner?

anyway, with me being possiably the only Cena fan in the whole forum, im kinda pissed, yet, that transcript was pretty cool.

But in the end its just a f**king TV show.

The Major
04-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Doesnt suprise me, Tripple h deserves the title way more then that creepy thing they call " John Cena "

haha i totally agree. thank you WWE!

LionDen
04-03-2006, 08:35 PM
:rolleyes:

MarkoPolo
04-04-2006, 11:34 AM
LOL how many people feel strung in now! when i saw that i thought the exact same.