PDA

View Full Version : Batista Talking Jive, Robert Gibson Update, Vladimir Kozlov

Dangerous Incorporated
01-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Batista Talking Jive, Robert Gibson Update, Vladimir Kozlov

WWE is trying to get Batista to try and talk more jive during his interview segments.

Robert Gibson will be joining Steve Williams as a part-time trainer for WWE. The general schedule for them is to spend one week per month in either OVW or DSW and teach the students there hands-on. Also, if they do well in their roles, they'll be under consideration for jobs as road agents if spots open up. Mike Bucci (Simon Dean) pushed for the idea of using veterans who worked in several different places to come to development to teach the younger wrestlers.

On the 12/22 SmackDown, Vladimir Kozlov did a babyface routine by acting like the character Latka from the movie "Taxi" as the naive, lovable, funny immigrant, which was played by the famed wrestling personality/actor Andy Kaufman. The idea is that Kozlov will start off acting like Latka, but either the fans turn on him, or something happens and he snaps, thus turning him heel. Basically, this would be similar to what they did with Eugene. Also, WWE expects Kozlov to be a main event-level heel at some point.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Latka in the main event? Vsing who Eugene? And theres nothing more they can do with Batista. Handle the title on to Orton and have Cena vs Orton & Title vs Title @ WM23. That way WWE can get rid of ne of the titles because theyhave to many. To me that looses value in the title.

Tempest
01-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Batista isn't bad when doing interviews but he is nothing spectacular. I do agree on him working on upping his jive and other skills. I do believe if he could work the mic much better he'd be more of an MVP to Smackdown and Wwe, but hey if he did he wouldn't have been a jobber for like 5 years. But hey he's working on it and I think he is a man who can improve and become decently good.

mikedudelang
01-01-2007, 04:07 AM
batista is boring as all get out so anything he can do to improve would be more than welcome.

knox
01-01-2007, 01:44 PM
I trying to picture Batista speak Jive, LOL. I wonder if that's going to work for him?

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Batista=Awful on the mic-trying to make him speak jive lol. They should really consider giving him a mangaer.