PDA

View Full Version : A Strange WWE Release

Dangerous Incorporated
01-01-2007, 07:46 AM
A Strange WWE Release

WWE has fired Ring of Honor star Claudio Castagnoli last week, even before he reported to Deep South Wrestling. Castagnoli dropped the ROH Tag Team title recently with the idea he would be reporting to Georgia soon to honor his WWE developmental deal. According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has told Castagnoli to attempt to honor his previous bookings. Castagnoli did cancel a Japanese tour to star with Deep South. Apparently more WWE firings are coming.

Source: Gerweck

Im sure Claudio realised his mistake when WWE had him dress up in a pink tutu. My guess is Sandman will be one of the next few to be gone.

scorpionf
01-01-2007, 08:43 AM
I think a couple more of the Diva Search Losers will go, but it's anyone's guess who the next one to be fired will be.

I am hoping Boogeyman (and hopefully he will stay fired this time)

knox
01-01-2007, 01:37 PM
I think a couple more of the Diva Search Losers will go, but it's anyone's guess who the next one to be fired will be.

I am hoping Boogeyman (and hopefully he will stay fired this time)
I'm with you, I hope he does get fired, why his still around in the WWE is beyond me.

King Rizon
01-01-2007, 11:07 PM
its gonna be alot of the ecw jobbers/originals

Will
01-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm with you, I hope he does get fired, why his still around in the WWE is beyond me.
Because he is friends with Booker T. Some of the jobbers from ECW will be gone long before he is.

welovefear
01-02-2007, 09:08 AM
that sucks they never gave him a chance it looks like