PDA

View Full Version : Konnan Asks Fans For Kidney

Dangerous Incorporated
01-02-2007, 06:09 AM
Konnan Asks Fans For Kidney

I want to clear up rumors and udate everyone that has been asking about my health. I was supposed to get hip replacement surgery last week in mexico and when they went to operate discovered my kidneys were badly damaged it could have been that they were bruised or that i had an infection and my immune system did not recognize it and let it attack my kidneys, believe it or not, this is fairly common.

I am now on dialysis to clean out my blood and so i can go back next week and get my hip replacement surgery and my kidneys can be strong enough to get through the operation. But now i have another problem, i need a kidney transplant, i want to thank all those that have offered to help, my blood type is O positive, believe it or not u only need one kidney which is why so many people donate them to help others, if interested in helping let me know. god bless konnan

Source: http://blog.myspace.com/konnan619

OMG I cant believe he needs to ask fans for a kidney. Best of luck to him.

welovefear
01-02-2007, 09:40 AM
so what if he asks for a kidney i would if it meant my life

Disgorge
01-02-2007, 10:41 AM
I don't know my blood type and all, but if my kidneys were compatible with his, I'd donate it to him.

Obsolete
01-02-2007, 12:57 PM
ouch...that sucks, ive had kidney problems in the past and they can be a real bitch

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Poor guy hope he get's one. O blood is one of the rarest though isnt it?

oojay
01-08-2007, 01:07 AM
i hope he gets it soon.

Will
01-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Poor guy hope he get's one. O blood is one of the rarest though isnt it?

No, Konnan has O+ which is the least rare of all blood types, 37% of people match him. That comes out to over 2 billion people as being potential matches.