PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Warrior Provides One Of A Kind Response To Condenscending Question On Ebay

Dangerous Incorporated
01-03-2007, 11:29 PM
ULTIMATE WARRIOR PROVIDES ONE OF A KIND RESPONSE TO CONDENSCENDING QUESTION ON EBAY

Former WWF champion Ultimate Warrior is currently selling several limited edition action figures that were specifically created for him by Jakks Pacific via Ebay under seller name "conversativemind".

Under an auction for a set of Warrior Classic Superstar figures, which also included several signed items, Warrior was asked the following by a prospective buyer:

"Warrior, You sir are HILARIOUS!! You are my hero. If I ever become famous I wanna go off my rocker just like you. Dave"

In Warrior's own patented style, his response was, "What you mean is that you know will never become famous, but in your dreams when you fantasize that you might one day, you would want to have the confidence and belief in the staying power and value of your product like I do MINE. The difference between the truth you are ashamed to tell and the ridicule you find humor and comfort in, can be analogized like this: You run a pawn shop and I sell valuable collectibles. You have to sell 15-16 figures to make just at $300. I have to sell one. Our ads cost about the same, around $3-5. On top of that, your 15 figures, even given away for free, can never match the value of buying the SET for $300 from me with COA's and autographed 8x10's. If you think so, then you win the prize for hilarity, not I. Who's off their rocker? And who's the hypocrite? You bash me for capitalizing off the value I worked hard and sacrificed to build, and yet, you run out and buy my Intellectual Property, which I own the legal right to license, and, then, you turn around and resale it for a profit, yourself! For you, and others like you, I consider my highly-valued auctions charitable contributions to the study and practice of psychology. All you begrudging flops get to write and belittle my auctions and, therefore, have your self-esteems fed vilely the same. It makes you all feel bigger and more socially-conscious about yourselves: Is he nuts? $300 for action figures! Why, I wouldn't pay... Excuse me, Davey Boy, yes you would. That is, if you had it, you would. You want these figures, Davey Boy, but you can't afford the $300. You’re welcome for, both, the business lesson and my charity. And I must, in return, thank you for the laughs and the fun break of two minutes I spent scrawling this out for further public amusement. Have a great non-motivational, indebted life. W"

Source: PWInsider

That was hilarious in its own right. Better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

I love how UW thinks he is Gods gift to wrestling ad to the day he dis he will have no clue how much the steroids fucked him in the head!

King Sir Greatness
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Warrior IS hilarious.