PDA

View Full Version : Shimmer confirms that Nattie Neidhart signs with WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
01-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Shimmer confirms that Nattie Neidhart signs with WWE

Everyone at SHIMMER - WOMEN ATHLETES would like to congratulate Natalie Neidhart on achieving her goal of signing a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week. We were fortunate enough to have Nattie as a part of the SHIMMER family during late 2006, and she fit in perfectly with the rest of the performers on our DVD series. A big thank you goes out to Nattie for her SHIMMER contributions.

Nattie Neidhart is a class act in every sense and has an extremely bright future in pro wrestling. She joins several fellow SHIMMER alumni currently under contract in the WWE developmental system -- Beth Phoenix, Krissy Vaine, Shantelle Taylor, and Nikita.

Nattie will appear on Volumes 6, 7, and 8 of the SHIMMER DVD series. Look for Volume 6 to be released within the next two weeks at ROHwrestling. com.

She's got a great body but Ive never seen her wrestle. At least WWE has promise of some wrestling divas rather than stripping ones.

LionDen
01-06-2007, 03:36 PM
They certainly are building up the womens section of the company, with a couple new signings and looking for bikini models. I am not complaining lol.

A very pretty lady, I think she will fit in well once development is over. Here is a picture of Nattie Neidhart:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3864/uownattieneidhart1ju4.jpg

Black Widow
01-06-2007, 07:38 PM
id like to fit in her :shifty:

i mean she'll fit in perfect :yay: