PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant person

DX1
01-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Here's the deal I run my own little wrestling forums.I am also a memeber of a few other forums.Now here's why I need to rant I am a member a forum with a female member who joined my forum and who I was nice enough to make a mod.The other night I set up a staff room on my forums,On the other forum that we are both members of I pmd her and asked a simple little favor if she would please log onto my site and reply to the thread I started to let me know the staff room was working.I gave her the option of saying no I won't do that and thats where it could have ended but it didn't she didn't do fuck all.She never logged on to my forums and what really pisses me off is that she didn't have the common courtsy to pm me back and say no she ignored me basiclly treating my like dogshit.

Will
01-07-2007, 07:12 PM
why do you feel the need to point out that she was a "female" member? did you give her special treatment because she is a woman? Does she not deserve to be a mod?

DX1
01-07-2007, 07:16 PM
why do you feel the need to point out that she was a "female" member? did you give her special treatment because she is a woman? Does she not deserve to be a mod?

I pointed out that she is female simply because she's female no other reason.No I did not give her special treatment because she's a woman and yes she deserved to be a mod but thats not the point.The point is I was nice enough to make her a mod and she thanked me by treating me like crap.

The Rock
01-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Maybe she had to rush out and didn't have time to reply to you...?

Will
01-08-2007, 01:47 AM
^ I think he is on the right path, maybe she started her menstrual cycle early and was caught off guard so she had to run to the bathroom, but them she found out she was out of "feminine hygiene products" so she had to go to the store and while at the store she was brutally murdered in a botched robbery,which would explain why she hasn't written back to you......

Rated X
01-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Or maybe you should rant at your own place and not here since it really has nothing to do with UOW and people don't really give two shits.

~Burning Hitman~
01-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Soooooooooooooo why dont u rant on your forum

KPax
01-08-2007, 04:02 AM
So... Your pissed because someone didn't respond to you right away.... Someone has a controlling personallity....

Or maybe you should rant at your own place and not here since it really has nothing to do with UOW and people don't really give two shits.

^ Says it perfectly :agree:

The Rock
01-08-2007, 05:34 AM
I care. I really think we should get this problem solved for this guy. It's the only nice thing to do.

Do you have her IP address? Give me it and I'll look her up, pay her a visit, and ask her why she hasn't written back to you yet.

Black Widow
01-08-2007, 12:58 PM
why do i get the feeling i might know her

Jodes
01-08-2007, 01:59 PM
^ I think he is on the right path, maybe she started her menstrual cycle early and was caught off guard so she had to run to the bathroom, but them she found out she was out of "feminine hygiene products" so she had to go to the store and while at the store she was brutally murdered in a botched robbery,which would explain why she hasn't written back to you......

:lmao: Will that made me laugh.

Ryan;225526']why do i get the feeling i might know her

could her name begin with an A and end with an A? :shifty:( you knwo how much i dislike her Ryno lol)

Black Widow
01-08-2007, 04:28 PM
could her name begin with an A and end with an A? :shifty:( you knwo how much i dislike her Ryno lol)

possibly jody lol

vampiro999
01-09-2007, 08:05 AM
damn

LionDen
01-09-2007, 12:44 PM
If you dislike this woman so much for apparantly messing with you why not rant on your own forum or are you scared she will see it?

Maybe you should look into the circumstances and ask this person why?

da-cena-fan
01-09-2007, 02:45 PM
OR, OR, OR!!!! HE'S IN LUV????? and he is a shy-kinda personality!!! GUYS!! it has happened to me too.... i simply cud not talk to my gf in da beginning... just a prediction, ppl!! :wink: