PDA

View Full Version : Man's Toddler Son Wanders Into Strip Club

The Crippler
03-23-2006, 01:22 AM
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — A Kansas man was arrested at a Tulsa strip club after police say his toddler son wandered from an unlocked car into the club over the weekend.

Christopher Greg Killion, 31, was arrested Saturday on a complaint of "encouraging a minor child to be in need of supervision." He posted $500 bond and was released from the Tulsa Jail.

The toddler told police that his father told him to stay in the car, and that if he left it, "monsters would eat him," reports indicate.

A manager at the club had called police to report that about 30 minutes after Killion entered the club, a 3- to 4-year-old boy came inside looking for his father.

Officers determined that the boy had been left alone in a car in the strip club's parking lot. The car was unlocked and parked about 20 feet from a four-lane street. It was raining and 45 degrees outside at the time, an officer noted in the police report.

Kaz
03-23-2006, 05:40 AM
What a jerk...

Jodes
03-23-2006, 07:18 AM
damn that's really sad IMO:( he could have left his son with somebody while he went out:eek: some people i swear:dunno:

Kellie
03-23-2006, 07:59 AM
What a moron, who would leave a child in a car :rolleyes:

scorpionf
03-23-2006, 01:19 PM
And to think people like that are actually allowed to breed... :(

Kaz
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
They should be castrated at birth

Metalring
03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Man's Toddler Son Wanders Into Strip Club

That sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.

Dasdream™
03-23-2006, 09:03 PM
why am I not suprised this happened in the US most of the guys care more about getting off then caring for their loved ones

Sunshine Acid
03-23-2006, 09:11 PM
why am I not suprised this happened in the US most of the guys care more about getting off then caring for their loved ones

Thats a bit of generalizing. Not all Americans are what you think.

Dasdream™
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Thats a bit of generalizing. Not all Americans are what you think.

I don't see the word "all" in my post " looks at post again" nope don't see it so you can't say I'm "generalizing" when I use the word MOST, most means above 50% not 100%

Sunshine Acid
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM
I don't see the word "all" in my post " looks at post again" nope don't see it so you can't say I'm "generalizing" when I use the word MOST, most means above 50% not 100%

Most is generalizing, thats like me saying MOST people from the middle east are terrorists. :rolleyes: Most is a majority when you give a label to a majority you are generalizing that group.

Dasdream™
03-23-2006, 11:13 PM
lmfao thats YOUR definition of the word. I am not one to beat around the bush if I wanted to say the men in the US are morons I would, but there are a few like myself that arent, which is why I said most and not all. I could say all or 100% or Americans, thats making a generalizing. Ok I'll do this in lamest terms above 50% is most. 100% equals all get it now or am I going to have to draw a dygram? lol bah this is a pointless arguement if you throw in your OPINION of the DEFINITION of a word then this pointless arguement is never going to end, believe what you want on what "MOST" really means, I don't care

Sunshine Acid
03-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Meh I guess I will be the one that needs to draw the "diagram." Most means the following:

1. A large indefinite number:
2. The majority of the people; the masses.

Yes majority. Generalizing is drawing conclusions. By saying most american men care about getting off or whatever rather than caring about loved ones you are implying the majority of them; therefore, putting them to a stereotype. But like you I dont care much, and if you care to keep arguing with me make a rant or something cause we are spamming up this thread.

Back on topic, it is terrible someone can do that to their child. I wonder (if he is married and not a single father) if his wife would divorce him for something like that.

M-J
03-24-2006, 09:46 AM
that guy is totally stupid:agree: who would leave a toddler in the car and he starts to wander around in a strip club.