PDA

View Full Version : What Khali said @ RAW, Why Khali is on RAW, Rosie's Response To RAW + More

Dangerous Incorporated
01-09-2007, 08:12 AM
What Khali said @ RAW, Why Khali is on RAW, Rosie's Response To RAW + More

During Monday Night RAW last when Todd Grishman was interviewing the Great Khali last night, He was speaking Hindi. This is what he was saying during his interview, "I am not scared of John Cena, I first used to wrestle smackdown, I defeated everyone in smackdown. Then I defeated everyone in ECW. Now I am RAW, I will defeat all the wrestlers here. I am not scared of John Cena. I am the Great Khali.

The Great Khali's move from ECW to RAW was in fact a recent decision as it was made within the last 24 hours. As a result of Triple H's injury on Sunday night, Khali was moved over to RAW to provide more star power for the brand, not to mention to help fill the void that Triple H leaves with his untimely injury.

Until Triple H's injury, WWE was planning on building Khali up as a monster over the next several months to prepare him as a challenger for ECW World champion Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania. His title match with Lashley at WrestleMania looks to be off the cards now. Also, Khali's program with Tommy Dreamer will be wrapped up tomorrow night on ECW as he will be facing him in his "farewell" appearance for the brand.

Khali's planned ECW role may be filled by one Gene Snitsky. Snitsky is expected to debut for the brand within the next few weeks.

Regarding the status of Daivari, no final decision has been made on him. It remains to be seen if he'll head on over to RAW to manage Khali or if he will gut it out on his own in ECW.

www.Rosie.com, Rosie O'Donnell said a few hours before the show that she would not be on last night's edition of RAW. Rosie usually answers questions on her blog with short or one word answers. A reader posed the question, "Are you going to be on WWE tv tonight? They're advertising you." O'Donnell simply answered, "no".

Former WWE Diva Lauren Jones recently launched a casual couture line of clothing called Laur Baby. The line is currently in its first season and pieces can be found at her official website, www.LaurenJones.net. The pieces will be sold exclusively at stores nationwide and on her official website. Click here to see her online store, as she recently launched it. Some mens and womens shirts in which she personally designed are up for sale in the store.

Source: PWInsider

Khali is in no calibre to RAW but I guess hey had to do something. I wish they could bring Taker over to RAW but I like BOD together on SD!

LionDen
01-09-2007, 08:37 AM
lol Khali makes me laugh, he could be a dominant figure on RAW, just hope he does a bit more than just stand in the middle of the ring and push people down this time.

m14513
01-09-2007, 01:26 PM
raw last night stunk

mikedudelang
01-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Raw was awful last night...proof HHH will be sorely missed. As far as what Khali said, translated it means "I'm a big goof. I can't move and I can't wrestle. Luckily, I'm 40 feet tall and Vince is in love with big, dumb, slow bums who can't go and can't talk."

Spawn
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
I agree, Raw was horrid, So lame. The best part of it was the Shaun and Rated RKO promo...The main event was bad behond beleife. Maybe the writers were still in shock over not having HHH to book <_______________<

coachthor
01-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Does HHH injury leave wwe prone to tna picking up steam; maybe moving to monday night? RAW has been lame since they f'd up the DX thing way back... and the Cena heat thing.

tommy
01-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I disagree. Cena and DX are their two biggest things on RAW.

hardcoregamer16
01-09-2007, 06:56 PM
LOL i wrote a rant about Rosie vs Donald Thump in the rant section.

King Rizon
01-09-2007, 09:59 PM
i dont think the Hindunese didnt even understand him

biglu316
01-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Snitsky in main event at mania nooo..

jockyjoe
01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
If Khali is event psuhed anywhere near the main event agian I will be shocked. He was brought in to "provide more star power for the brand". What?

If Khali is even considered anywhere near a man who has carried Raw and possibly WWE for most of this decade, WWE has no hope.

DWTC
01-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Snitsky in main event at mania nooo..
I doubt Snitsky will have a title match at WM, that is, unless it's a triple threat or fatal 4 way. There is no way WWE can believe that Snitsky/Lashley would even begin to catch anyone attention. However, if we add in RVD and Punk - That would be something to see.

As for Khali on RAW - I'm slightly optimistic about it. I know he's limited but at least someone with no talent will be forced to job to Cena rather than another loss for Edge or Umaga.

GooseyWNL
01-15-2007, 03:50 AM
Raw was Complete Garbage, and Vince if your gonna put this guy on the mic make subtitles my god.

GooseyWNL
01-15-2007, 03:50 AM
oh and the Rosie-Trump shit was 10 minutes of my life i will never get back.

bballmaster9504
01-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Raw sucked, the Rosie vs. Trump match sucked but it was still the best match on the show
i hope this week is better