PDA

View Full Version : The Donald vs Rosie more pointless then the new ECW

hardcoregamer16
01-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Last night on RAW Donald Thump aka The Donald faced Rosie O Donnel. Not really them but actors and The Donald looked nothing like the real Donald Thump. The fans did not know what to do, it took 5 or 6 minutes for the fans to react they booed, they chanted Boring, they chanted VKM. This was a waste of a match and the crowd knew it. It was 10 minutes of “OH MY GOD I HATE VINCE 4 THIS SHIT”. Well it ended with The Donald throwing fudgie the whale cake in Rosie face and then hit the HAIRBUTT from the middle rope. What did this match proof how desperate Vince is 4 attention. Please someone tell me what Vince was thinking with this shit?

neXus
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Maybe it was for WWE to get more tv exposure. They were all over the tv because of Kevin Federline. Why not try and get Rosie to open her mouth and give WWE more exposure. While the match was boring, the promos were great to watch. The match itself seemed like one big promo, but it was no more pointless then some of the things TNA does. The whole Kevin Nash and The PCT ( i believe its called) skits, or eric young being raped in the washroom by miss Brookes. All these skits and promo matches are ment to be humorous nothing more.

King Sir Greatness
01-10-2007, 02:06 AM
All I gotta say is Donald TRUMP. Trump.

Edit: Actually, I do got something else to say. If all reports are true, there will be a Donald Trump-Vince McMahon storyline, so this could be the beginning of that. Now, whether the McMahon-Trump angle will be any good, eh.

Jodes
01-10-2007, 02:16 AM
that was so stupid and boring that i fell asleep :shifty:

King Placebo
01-10-2007, 06:49 AM
It may be pointless and boring, but it won't be stopped. As long as Vince is making money, he doesnt care what he does.

XXKSXX
01-10-2007, 03:10 PM
^ I would have to agree with u but it actually wasn't that bad I have seen worse things then that on wrestling lol.

LionDen
01-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Bit silly having fake ones, there must be a personal reason they picked on Rosie and not Trump as much, I would say Vince is friends with Trump but this could lead to Trump himself arriving, which would be cool IMO.

King Placebo
01-11-2007, 07:35 AM
Trump and Vince are good friends. Neither of them like Rosie. And they want to have a Vince/Trump angle I heard.

jockyjoe
01-12-2007, 07:25 PM
What a ridiculous angle to have

big_evil01
01-18-2007, 04:29 AM
IT was just pointless having that match.
I agreed with the fans, it was very boring.

King Placebo
01-18-2007, 06:38 AM
It won't matter though. The fans will keep coming back, just to see what will happen next. It may be a pointless, but little time to waste, But Vince is a smart man.