PDA

View Full Version : No More WWE Press Conferences, Trish's Reality Show, K-Fed

Dangerous Incorporated
01-10-2007, 09:12 PM
No More WWE Press Conferences, Trish's Reality Show, K-Fed

WWE has decided to discontinue pay-per-view press conferences in the future. No word as to why at this time.

Kevin Federline has gotten great reviews from the people in the back, as he's quiet and respectful, doesn't act like he’s above the business, and asks for plenty of help and ideas.

WWE is plugging CBS' new reality series Armed & Famous, which premieres tonight at 8/7 CT. WWE.com has an article up on what Trish Stratus has to say about being on the program. "I just got married after I retired and Ron – my husband – and I were settling into our new life. We moved into a new house, we were getting settled. And I get this call and CBS was like, 'We need you in a week,' and I looked at my husband like, 'Honey?' And he was like, 'Oh my God. Go kick ass. Go do it.'" Click here to read the article. (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/trisharmed)

Sources: Pro Wrestling Torch, www.f4wonline.com, WWE.com

The cancellation of thpress confrences is probably because WWE were starting to be concerned what the fans were gonna ask and also because of TNA cnts all the time. The last press conference Coach dissed TNA. Must have been thelast straw for Vince. Funny how everyone was chanting TNA when Vince was ring side during the "Rosie vs Donald" match which he would have heard nice and clear.